I stayed there for 9 days last year & found the following:
- Room is clean (bed & bathroom) carpet looks little old but I didn't find it smelly.
- room service was very good & i loved their shinny bed linens.
- bathroom was good in my opinion. But try to select room with white color bathroom not the blue 1.
- staff are fine but their English is poor like other Turkish people. But there is at least 1 staff who is good in english to some extent also.
- location is good although u have to cross couple of streets & walk to reach taksim square.
- the areA is full of hotels & coffee shops around the hotel. I advise you to choose an upper floor room.
- the staff didn't make any issue for the minibar thank God! More
- Free Wifi