Here is a review of my stay in a standard room including breakfast:
Price per night: £33/€38/264TRY
Stay: 3 nights Friday-Monday
Stars rated from other companies: 3 1/2
- The location of the hotel is great and I definitely recommend to stay in the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. It has really nice bars and restaurants in the area and good for local cuisines.
- The value of the hotel sounded great for such good location. Unfortunately the cheap price came with some cons....
- The room was really dusty and not cleaned properly
- The standard rooms are really small
- The Shower was about to fall of the wall
- The Wi-Fi was terrible and was dropping out constantly
- The airconditioning was not working
- The bathroom had broken tiles
- Don’t expect a nice view from your window
- Don’t bother about the breakfast! The breakfast was really basic, serving only salad and some biscuits with tea, coffee, juice or water.
- The staff are okey but are constantly on their phone playing games or scrolling through Facebook and don’t speak English very well.
My Overall rating for this hotel is just 2 stars ️️. The location and price is great but the hotel is really basic. The room was not clean and had several defects.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking