Nena Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
Sumengen Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$484
$397
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
$209
$151
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
Travelocity
1,495 results
All reviewsblue mosquegrand bazaarrooftop restauranthagia sophiawithin walking distancetram stopturkeyold cityperfect locationeconomy roomdeluxe roomtop floorbreakfast roomthe hotel staffsmall balconybasilica cisternsultanahmet area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Recently my husband and I stayed at Nena. They gave us instructions on how to travel from the airport to the hotel using the train and tram. Upon arrival we received a very friendly welcome. Our room was spacious and spotlessly
clean. We enjoyed an excellent breakfast, with some gluten free options, whilst nenjoying the view of The Blue Mosque. On departure, we were given some Turkish delight, a nice touch.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clare005
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We moved from one hotel to Nena through a recommendation and I am glad we did. The hotel staff are the most accommodating, friendly and efficient people we have come across in all our travels. The room was clean and we could fit our luggage in comfortably and still have room to move. The breakfast was perfect and the view fantastic. The location is spot on with every attraction within easy walking distance and the tram down the street. One night we were standing on the side of the road wondering where to eat and one of the staff, just off his shift came up to us and asked if we needed assistance. He wrote down and directed us to a place that was what we wanted. They provide free shuttle to and from the airport. If you are going to Istanbul this is the place to stay!!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed at the Nena Hotel last week and have to say I was pleasantly surprised! Firstly, when I booked online I discovered that the only rooms available were the economy rooms. The management managed my expectations so well that when I finally saw the room, it far exceeded my expectations. It was also very lovely to find the driver waiting for me at the airport - a service offered at the hotel for free.

The staff at the hotel is very friendly, helpful and courteous. They were always willing to give guidance when I needed ideas on where to go. My personal favorite spot was the Roof restaurant, where breakfast is served daily. And of course the location was just fantastic! I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lenhle K
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great hotel with friendly staff. Received a welcome drink (or 2) with a introduction to the city, while our luggage were taken up to our room. Nice, clean and well appointed rooms. The friendly staff made us laugh and feel right at home. Went out of their way to arrange personal transport, tour guide and a visit to leather factory on our request. This is the hotel to choose if you want a convenient, central and upmarket place to relax when in Istanbul! The departure gifts (Turkish delight) was unexpected and much appreciated. It is small touches like this that make a hotel special. Will go back to stay anytime!

Tania Ferreira

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The staff was helpful in a strange way. They help you but they also want to promote the trips and deals sold by them. But it is an above average place with best location in town. Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and tram stop are two steps away. Bosphorus river front is 4 tram stops ( 12 minutes) away. Tram connects with Airport Metro line and service is good. Air Condition in the room has auto timer and it keeps switching on & off. If you are a light sleeper, it may bother you.

Room Tip: Choose street facing rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple