All reviews premier hotel great location blue mosque the perfect place to stay room was clean no elevator the hotel manager a great stay tourist attractions topkapi palace walking distance tarik dryer airport sultanahmet luggage tram
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Had a great stay at the Sarnic Hotel. The staff was friendly most of whom spoke English. It is in a great location, just minutes from many of the main attractions of Istanbul. Public transportation is easy to use and will get you almost anywhere in the city. I felt very safe and the people of Istanbul were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: A room on the street side may be quieter. I had a room over looking the inner court yard and there was a large compression fan on all night.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Supereg37
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

We had a 4 night stay here. Excellent location and value for money. Everything a few mins walk away in a very clean and safe area. Roof top view of blue mosque and the sea. Staff are very polite and helpful. En suite rooms are imaculate, comfortable and well furnished. Turkish Buffet Breakfast is plentiful with a good choice on offer. We also appreciated their attention to detail and organised our airport transfers to ensure we got back to the airport in time. We would happily stay here again!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Maxine S
Reviewed May 4, 2017

I stayed a week at Hotel Scarnic and it turned out to be the right choice for me. You can walk to the most of the sights in a matter of minutes. Clean. Nice room with on of the best beds I have slept in:)) excellent staff always ready to be of assistance. Breakfast good and varied. String of good restaurants in the area. Great value.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Steingrimur G
Reviewed April 17, 2017

It was my first time going this year in 2017, and I just wanted to tell everyone that I highly recommend everyone to go and if they need any type of assistance talk to Tarik Ozkalkan (he is in the front office and sales manager) VERY GREAT VERY NICE, HE WILL HELP YOU IN EVERY LITTLE THING AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!!!!!
A+++++++++++++++

Malik Latif (USA)
(903) 577-3000

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Malik L
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Stayed for three nights. Fantastic location. So close to main square. All tourist attractions within easy walking distance. Staff at hotel all friendly and helpful. Room basic but comfortable clean and warm. All amenities you need at a very reasonable price. Would recommend without hesitation

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple