“Great Hotel”

Best Western Antea Palace Hotel & Spa
Ranked #241 of 1,178 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We are Best Western Rewards members and chose this hotel because of price and an offer of a 4 night stay for the price of 3 nights. We could not have been more pleased. They have a remarkable staff from the receptionist who greeted us, to the bellboy who refused our tip (there is a bell boy tip box at the main desk), and the housekeeper who put flowers from her garden in our room. The bell boy and reception staff were remarkable for the information they provided us about how to get around the city. We had a car and they took very good care of it while we were there. The breakfast choices were excellant. The haman and sauna were very nice. It is just a couple of blocks further from the sights than another more expensive Best Western, but well worth the extra steps.

Room Tip: Ask for the school side. It is probably quieter at night.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very nice hotel situated in the old part of Istambul, not far from many important places worth to
visit.
We enjoyed our stay as we were taken very much care by the very friendly personal who never
said no to all what we wanted or asked for.The breakfast has a high standard as there is food for
each taste and the food from the restaurant was excellent.
We want to thank all the people working at the hotel as we felt as we were at home
I will recomend this hotel to the people I know and if I come back to I will not choose another one
Adda Abbassia and Nadir

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were welcomed by very vriendly staff. We first got a look in the standard room, that was already very good, but got an upgrade because we had a bad experience in an other hotel, that made our holyday unforgetable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
AnteaPalace, Manager at Best Western Antea Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Leo,
Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about our hotel.
It is very important for us to make our Guest's accommodation a superior experience, therefore we authorize front desk staff to upgrade standard rooms to deluxe or suite upon availability without request, l am very glad to read your review in this sense.
If l can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at ; info@hotelanteapalace.com
Kindest Regards

Ercan ULU

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed this hotel because I wanted to stay in Sultanahmet area,The hotel was very near to Sultanahmet and I saw Sultanahmet Mosq,,I saw S.Sophia ,I saw Grand Bazaar,they are all vas very nive and very historical..hotel was comfortable,Brekfast was very nice,When I go back to my city I and my wife were very sad.Because I didnt fnish all İstanbul.

Breakfast bvas vey good,many many things you can find in breakfast.Turkish tea is perfect realy very nice and very hot!!!be caredfull.:)))

The staff were very frendly and very helpfull.Front office were very frendl.Bellboy Nyat was verry heplpfull and very frendly..And and Arkadaş!!!!Arkadaş!!!Who was in reception and avaliable everytime for all guest and very kind and Guyan,very tall man and very helper man...He gave to me all information about Molls,I thank for him for hotel staffs all and manegament Mohammed Akbar

Room Tip: Corner rooms very good,very large...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great place to stay Best Western Antea Palace in Sultanahmet. Must be the friendliest staff in Turkey. We stayed this hotel with my children.We liked room ,we liked cleaning,we liked area.From the minute we arrived to when we left we were made to feel at home. Thanks to all the staff esspacialy Mr.Guven from infront office .He gave us all information about hotel and area.I definetly would like come back to hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jimmy kerry j
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We came to Istanbul to celebrate my fathers 80-th birthday. The Antea Palace is a great place to stay. For most of us this was our first time to Istanbul. The staff were very helpfull. The porter, the self proclaimed "He Man", was never far away and full of energy. The hotel is within walking distance from all the important sites. The pool, the Turkish bath and the Sauna is a plus. The pool is a bit small but very nice all the same. Rooms very clean and spacious. Great breakfast comes with the room. Some extra sockets would be nice. Nowadays we all have mobiles, iPads etc to charge.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with my parents two weeks ago.We all liked this hotel very much.The hotel location was very close to Sultanahmet area.Many historical atractions you can see in five or seven minutes.The hotel was very fantastic.The rooms were very clean and very comfortable.The staffs were very hellpful.Especially front desk was very helpfull.They did everythings for us that we need.They gave us very nice information about hotel and everythings we need..I would like thank you to them for everything that they did for us.
I and my parents highly recoment this hotel to everybody...
We would definitely come back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: 313 room is very nice view sea view!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family