My wife and I stayed 4 night at Acropol and we recommend it.
The hotel is very well located and it is very easy to reach the mains sightseeing places.
We stayed the 3rd floor in a Junior Suite and the room was very confortable and well sized.
The (free) Wi-Fi works all roud with a good conection.
We also tasted several restaurant arround Instabul, but in the end of our trip we discovered that the hotel´s restaurant is excellent. We were very well served by the waiters which makes the difference from the others places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated historical mansion, this luxury hotel comprises a total of 22 Suites spread over 5 floors and located in the centre of Sultanahmet facing the Marmara Sea, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. 24-hour reception desk, concierge,currency exchange facility, laundry services and lift. There is also an air-conditioned a la carte restaurant, conference room. Complimentary Internet access (WLAN) as well as Health Club, Fitness Center, Turkish Hamam, Steam Room, Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acropol Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Premier Acropol Suites And Spa
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western