As a single traveller I pay extra and was annoyed to be given a very small room with just a double bed, tiny fitted wardrobe and bench desk under the eaves. Nowhere to sit except on the bed and difficult to move round room.No chair on the very small balcony either and the room was stiflingly hot as air-con had been switched off as "it is winter" - it was 22 degrees and humid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this elegant hotel located in the old part of Istanbul. The Eresin Topkapi hotel is situated in the Old Town, in Istanbul's European quarter. Thehistoric centre, the Gran Baazar and the Sütlüce conference centre are only 10 min by tram which stops right in front of the hotel. This hotel in the Barceló Premium category boasts spacious, light-filled rooms, a fantastic health and wellness centre (1,000 m²): the U-Spa, a conference centre with 12 meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms and common areas. There is also a fabulous culinary offer with themed menus in the Picasso Restaurant. The hotel also boasts its own Hammam (Turkish bath) to help you discover the traditions of this fascinating country. Enjoy the distinction and beauty of this marvellous hotel which makes every guest feel special, because your comfort is so important to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eresin Hotels Topkapi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel Istanbul
- Barcelo Hotel Istanbul
- Barcelo Hotel Eresin Topkapi