I visited Istanbul with my wife and decided to stay in this hotel for 8 nights, I really found great welcoming and fast reaction with all requests.
I was given the choice between smoking and non smoking rooms, the breakfast was great and having many many choices and I really liked it, a polite girl always coming to us on the breakfast table and asks for our preferable drinks with a great smiling, I really respected this.
The location of the hotel is great and you can directly either ride a taxi from the gate (It is expensive so I don’t advise) or you can ride the train 20 meters in front of hotel and go easily to your destination in the area.
Swimming pool is wonderful and not rush, only five to six people at that time was swimming which is great to feel that you own this pool.
Cleaning the room was done regularly depending on my request and as per my tours program and the girl who was cleaning the room was polite and hard worker. The Bathroom is shining with a good smell, room was clean and great.
Unfortunately, I cant saty in this hotel this year because this hotel is not listed in the list of hotels that the tourism company in Jordan works with, but definitely I will not miss any chance to stay in Barcelo Hotrel if I found any tourism company in Jordan listing it.
Thanks for all the team who works in Barcelo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this elegant hotel located in the old part of Istanbul. The Barceló Eresin Topkapi***** hotel is situated in the Old Town, in Istanbul's European quarter. Thehistoric centre, the Gran Baazar and the Sütlüce conference centre are only 10 min by tram which stops right in front of the hotel. This hotel in the Barceló Premium category boasts spacious, light-filled rooms, a fantastic health and wellness centre (1,000 m²): the U-Spa, a conference centre with 12 meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms and common areas. There is also a fabulous culinary offer with themed menus in the Picasso Restaurant. The hotel also boasts its own Hammam (Turkish bath) to help you discover the traditions of this fascinating country. Enjoy the distinction and beauty of this marvellous hotel which makes every guest feel special, because your comfort is so important to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eresin Hotels Topkapi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel Istanbul
- Barcelo Hotel Istanbul
- Barcelo Hotel Eresin Topkapi