1,451 results
All reviewsclub levelsoccer stadiumtaksim squarepartial viewoutdoor poolfour seasonsbosphorus viewold citylobby barconcierge serviceturkeyluxury hotelsteam roomturkish delightrooms are largefantastic hotelbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed August 11, 2018

An oasis in the hustle of Istanbul! The beds in this hotel are so comfy. After days of trekking around Istanbul, flopping in that bed was such a relief. The bathroom is large and has plenty of supplies. Separate stall shower is always a plus for me. The restaurant was fabulous, a good selection, and good service as you would expect from a Ritz Carlton. The concierge was very helpful - take the light rail (tram) at the bottom of the hill for 5 TL and it will take you to Old Town and other locations in Istanbul. IE you avoid the traffic. It was a lovely stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa Fay W
ipek_ozbal, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Lisa Fay W,

Thank you for leaving your wonderful review and recommending us to other travelers through Trip Advisor. I am so much delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the experience. The well-known sleep experience of The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul is specially designed for your refined comfort.

I look forward to welcoming you back to create another memorable stay for you in near future.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Incredible facilities. Indoor sauna, steam room, Turkish bath, and meditation area are exceptional. Outdoor and indoor pool are extremely nice. Rooms are large and have a great view of the Bosphorus Straight. Bathroom is beatiful with everything one could need. Service is exceptional and also free Turkish delight everywhere. Food is awesome. No complaints, I definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank jonah m

Dear Jonah M,

I am so much delighted reading your review. Thank you for sharing your sincere feedback and recommending us to other travelers. I appreciate you have enjoyed your experience. The terrace with its unparalleled view of Bosphorus is one my favorites, as well. Thank You for recognizing my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I went here for several reasons. It is in a nice part of town , Nişantaşi. It is centrally located fairly close to all other places.
The Room was excellent with a partial garden and view of the Bosphorous. Very well fitted Bathroom with a nice size bath and a separate marbelled shower room and a adjacent small room for the toilet. Always very clean and refilled with soap and shampoo and shower gel. The quality of The soap and shampoo was very good very pleasant smell and nice packaging.
If my trip was purely for business I would probably would not come to this place l. But as I said for 6 nights I wanted something luxuries and this for me was the right choice. I as I Was by myself I went out for breakfast but the place looked so nice I thought I would try it. It turned out to be the right choice, a very good breakfast it was with beautiful views along the Bosphur.
I also used the indoor pool in the morning on more than afew occasions. The locker room was always clean and all towels, sandals and robe amongst otherthings was all neatly supplied.
I would recommend this place for a stay.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Nicholas K, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear KG3,

I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful review of our property with the Trip Advisory community. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the room facilities and amenities as well as our spa and breakfast service at Atelier Real Food restaurant.

We strive to be your “home away from home” when traveling and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Wonderful hotel, with absolutely Best customer service.
like to start saying THANK YOU to great team at club room.
Special to Kesem Saygila, Yucel and Ruken Kog . ( sorry if spelling is not correct ).
Room, food everything is perfect.
Absolutely will stay at this hotel when next time in Istanbul

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Nicholas K, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear stas i,

I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful review of our property with the Trip Advisory community. I was thrilled to learn our Ladies and Gentlemen made your stay a memorable one and you enjoyed the amenities and services. I will be sure to share your kind words with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Nothing was bad everything was perfect, amazing and helpful staff, room is amazing , breakfast is tasty although no enough varieties but tastes good. Location is great ,on the left you will reach taksim square on the right you will reach Dolmabahçe. Room was hood for 2 adults and two kids 3 and 5 years.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear Osama Y,

Thank you for sharing your great review of our property with the Trip Advisor community. I am thrilled you enjoyed our redesigned rooms, services and to learn that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able be a part of your memorable moments. Your feedbacks are very important to us, and thank you for bringing to my attention your thoughts about the food variety in breakfast buffet.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.