1,884 results
All reviews hagia sophia seasons restaurant old city rooftop bar midnight express blue mosque luxury hotel beautiful hotel grand bazaar concierge team perfect location turkey hotel experience basilica cistern baklava call to prayer historic sites
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff is so nice, the place is magic. When I walk in, I walk on clouds. You have to see it, this building was a jail house, now it is a gorgeous oasis. Walk in and just sit down for a drink or some food, as a start. From the wine list to the menu, you won't resist, the choice is good, the food is fabulous! The rooms are perfect.
This hotel is a most, beautiful, very clean, I highly recommend it. I want to highlight the excellent service, mainly one manager whose name is Murat, he speaks good English and take excellent care of each client, bravo!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Marie G
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Even if you are not staying at this hotel, you must visit it.

Last week, whilst in Istanbul, my husband and I called in for tea.

It was only a glass of chai we had but we were still provided with the best service imaginable. While we were enjoying that, I spotted a Degustation Menu. It sounded superb and at only TL 110 (ca. £25) for 5 courses and TL 145 (ca. £30) with unlimited wine, it was a real bargain. We happily returned that evening and had a wonderful meal. Delicious food in beautiful surroundings and superb service.

I would like to thank all the staff who served us that evening - Thursday 19 January 2017. You gave us a perfect and most memorable last evening in Istanbul. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ACN50
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel and the service was outstanding. The location is fantastic. The rooms are so tastefully decorated and very comfortable. We really felt comfortable. Staff are extremely attentive and make sure to make you feel like a VIP guest. I hope to stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jiyah5
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Can't say enough good things about the hotel, location and the staff. We were a group of 12 and everyone felt that the hotel was almost near perfect. There were some very minor quirks however those weren't even a bother. Highly recommended and the location is simply superb. Hagia Sophia could be seen from my room's window and it was a 5 minute walk. Basically most of the old city attractions like Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Bassilica Cistern, Hippodrome etc were 5-10 mins walk from the hotel. Very friendly and welcoming staff and the food was pretty darn good too. Thumbs Up :)

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2017

The hotel is located about a 3 minute walk from the Hagia Sofia / Blue Mosque area. We had a room with a view of Hagia Sophia. Restaurants aren't good in the area but the food at the 4S is VERY good. We had breakfast there every morning and room service once.

The hotel is beautiful and staff is well trained. We have stayed at 4S hotels around the world and this is one of the best. You can't go wrong staying here.

Date of stay: December 2016