Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,139 results
All reviews the executive lounge summit bar manzara restaurant main restaurant special thanks rooftop bar outdoor pool dolmabahce palace business trip excellent hotel breakfast buffet turkey top floor asian side old city taksim square blue mosque
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is probably my fifth, if not more, staying in Conrad Istanbul. I will continue to do so everytime I go to Istanbul. Every stay has been flawless and very pleasant. The hotel is brilliant, location is great. Staff, extremely helpful with genuine smile.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Andreas J, General Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your nice words and are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An upscale, enjoyable place that is a bit chaotic, in a good Istanbul-style way. Things just seem to happen here. We love the location near Besiktas, a bit of a walk there through the park across the street or down the hill to Barbaros Blvd. Besiktas also a close taxi ride away. Easy access to the European shore, and the first Bosphorus bridge over to the Asian side, and the first expressway.

We've stayed here multiple times -- indeed, we had our honeymoon here a few years back. The lobby has improved. The rooms are still the same -- comfortable, but in need of an upgrade. The views are spectacular from some rooms and certainly from the 15th floor bar (a must visit). Other rooms have just ok views, given the curious shape of the hotel. But you'll be happy whatever room you get.

The executive lounge used to be upstairs with views, now it's on the second floor and a bit crowded at times. But the staff was engaged and friendly there as elsewhere in the hotel. Newspapers available in English, Arabic and of course Turkish -- although not many people read newspapers anymore it seems.

A reliable and upmarket Istanbul choice.

Room tip: Ask for a view

Dear FlySwim,
Thank you very much for choosing Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and were overall satisfied with the services and facilities offered at the Hotel. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Since I first arrived at the hotel, I didn’t feel anything but welcomed. Utku specially, was very friendly, at executive lounge even with my baby sister. The place is so modern, big, and nice to stay at. The rooms are neat and the perfect size. It is a very awesome and unique hotel that I would not hesitate to come back to.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good Food, very cozy and a super great staff, an example is Mr. Utku who really helped us and tried his to make us fell home. Is a great place to stay if you visit Istanbul one day.

João Olyntho A. De Oliveira.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Andreas J, General Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 421jo_oo,

Reviewed January 17, 2020

We spent 2 nights at this beautiful hotel. The staff were very professional friendly and very helpful. I would like to mention some staff who stood out for me. Tolqa,Gulbrier,Oilaver. Hope I got the spelling correct. We had my husband 50th birthday dinner and they were absolutely amazing. Thank you.