“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #86 of 1,121 Hotels in Istanbul
Ankara, Turkey
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was very satisfied with big and luxury entrance, central location and large room. New restaurant and roof bar were ok. Only problem was the TRT chanel not available so I could not watch world cup match in the room. I had to go roof bar for Football match. Taxi service was good and quick. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank FUAT Y
Daniele F, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Conrad for your stay in June.

Thank you for taking the time out to post a detailed review about our hotel, your feedback and comments allows other reviewers to get an insight about our hotel and our services.

I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction, at the meantime we are sorry however, there was a unforeseen TV system problem during the World Cup match.

I look forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Conrad Istanbul.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

if i had known about the renovations then i would not have stayed. noistsy , dusty etc, not worth the money at all. when asked if my rate could be reduced there were rude and were not interested to assit , and yet they were quick to upgrdae to Ex Floor and get extra revenue.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Daniele F, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your constructive comments and your time. I am sorry to hear that we did not manage to meet your needs during your stay with us. Your comments are very precious for us and will be used to improve our performance, we always work hard to satisfy our kind guests. Although we are making every effort to reach minimum disruption, the works may not always be carried out without causing some noise and certain disturbance.
We take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Conrad Istanbul for your stay and look forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

The quality of facilities and service was exceptional. Accommodation was fabulous, with stunning bathroom. Room Service was speedy, with outstanding presentation and service of breakfasts and dinners. Despite obvious difficulties regarding noise and closure of some facilities during the hotel's major refurbishment, the pleasant and helpful manner of all staff remained intact and they did all they could to respond courteously and efficiently to concerns. In particular, a big thank you to Mr Bora Ozturk for addressing my problem regarding excessive noise close to my room. He surely demonstrated that Conrad is an exceptional hotel company which cares for the comfort and enjoyment of its guests. Conrad will always be my first choice!

Room Tip: Higher floors have outstanding views of the Bosphorus.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this candid feedback and for your custom.
I thank you once more for choosing the Conrad for your stays in Istanbul and remain at your disposal for any assistance you may require in the future.

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The most remarkable thing about the Conrad Istanbul Hotel was the customer service. Even before I checked in, that was evident. I had a problem booking bus tickets using a credit card from my country, and the concierge was willing to buy them for me with just an authotization to charge my credit card. Same with the ticket to the Edirne kirkpinar.

Their service with a smile continued after I checked in. Everyone from the front desk to the waiters had ready smiles. The front desk was especially helpful in offering to give me the same room pre-tour (even when I booked the nights separately from different channels) so I wouln't need to take my luggage out to check in again.

The room was spacious & the bed was comfortable. Try to get a room with the view of the Bosphorus.

Their breakfast was also good. It was the only hotel throughout my tour to offer bacon. I loved the helva, fresh honeycomb & fresh orange juice.

The primary area of concern for me was the location. Although it was near Dolmabahce Palace & Ortakoy, it was far from Sultanahmet where the Archaeological Park was. Also, there was no free wifi, except if you were certain tiers of Hilton Honors membership. And if you did get wifi, it gor cut intermittently. But the quality of customer service made up for the shortcomings.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Joeystj
Daniele F, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad to see your positive comments about Conrad Istanbul.

Me and my team happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and we have met your expectations. I have already shared your kind words with our team.

Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great hotel stay, even with construction happening on certain floors during our stay; no noise or issues from the remodeling. The views from the Executive Lounge are terrific. Nice hotel in quiet neighborhood area. Will definitely return to the Conrad.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Daniele F, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your gentle words about Conrad Istanbul.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and we have met your expectations.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

The newly renovated Conrad is centrally located with what has to be the best panoramic views of the Bosphorus and Istanbul from the outdoor terraces and the rooms. The staff and service are absolutely amazing and they make you feel like family. The breakfast buffet goes on and on with anything you could want for breakfast from fruit and cereal to omelettes made to order. I loved the fresh orange juice, salmon, and selection of breads.
I have stayed in other parts of the city where the traffic was really bad but it seems easier to get in and out here.
More than half the hotel is closed for major renovations. If you make sure to get a Bosphorus view, you really won't notice the construction. If you don't, you may end up looking at dumpsters! I would also pay to add the concierge floor because the lounge there really adds to the experience. The elevator area is a bit stuffy and hot but the elevators are lightning quick. We had a great stay!

Room Tip: Bosphorus view room or suite with patio.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest;

I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction, and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with all team members.

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

AMAZING HOTEL! food and atmosphere outstanding but I can honestly say the staff was the best in the world. Thank you Conrad for a lifetime memory. Room was spotless, food was amazing and everyone smiled the biggest smiles every time they saw me. I have the best memories at this hotel. Beds were amazing and check in was so fast. They made me feel very welcome and were at my service for anything I needed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Me and my team are thankful for your comments and the time taken to post them.

I am delighted to hear that our services met your expectations. I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the team, this will motivate us to keep working for our ultimate goal, service excellence indeed.