“Conrad Istanbul”

Ranked #77 of 1,155 Hotels in Istanbul
Denver, United States
“Conrad Istanbul”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great hotel stay, even with construction happening on certain floors during our stay; no noise or issues from the remodeling. The views from the Executive Lounge are terrific. Nice hotel in quiet neighborhood area. Will definitely return to the Conrad.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Daniele F, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your gentle words about Conrad Istanbul.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and we have met your expectations.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The newly renovated Conrad is centrally located with what has to be the best panoramic views of the Bosphorus and Istanbul from the outdoor terraces and the rooms. The staff and service are absolutely amazing and they make you feel like family. The breakfast buffet goes on and on with anything you could want for breakfast from fruit and cereal to omelettes made to order. I loved the fresh orange juice, salmon, and selection of breads.
I have stayed in other parts of the city where the traffic was really bad but it seems easier to get in and out here.
More than half the hotel is closed for major renovations. If you make sure to get a Bosphorus view, you really won't notice the construction. If you don't, you may end up looking at dumpsters! I would also pay to add the concierge floor because the lounge there really adds to the experience. The elevator area is a bit stuffy and hot but the elevators are lightning quick. We had a great stay!

Room Tip: Bosphorus view room or suite with patio.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time out to post a detailed review about our hotel, your feedback and comments allows other reviewers to get an insight about our hotel and our services.

I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction, and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with all team members.

I look forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Conrad Istanbul.

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2014

AMAZING HOTEL! food and atmosphere outstanding but I can honestly say the staff was the best in the world. Thank you Conrad for a lifetime memory. Room was spotless, food was amazing and everyone smiled the biggest smiles every time they saw me. I have the best memories at this hotel. Beds were amazing and check in was so fast. They made me feel very welcome and were at my service for anything I needed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Me and my team are thankful for your comments and the time taken to post them.

I am delighted to hear that our services met your expectations. I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the team, this will motivate us to keep working for our ultimate goal, service excellence indeed.

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We've stayed in a suite overlooking the Bosphorus bridge which connects Europe to Asia. Many world leaders stay and stayed here before as well;Bill Clinton for example. It is in a very good central location , but secluded as well. so you do not hear the buzzy city noise.We've eaten in the new opened Manzara restaurant in the hotel and have been told we were the first customers there and we were their guests! What a surprise! Well this hotel has a meaning for us as a couple; we decided to be here for good after a long chat 4 years ago in their roof lounge overlooking the bosphorus. Manzara restaurant has superb chefs, so do eat here. The manager of the rest. is so attentive and elegant as well. They have even wine salt which I have seen for the first time. Don't miss their lovely lamb and mango pudding!

Room Tip: Top rooms of course !
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are so glad that you had a special time in Conrad Istanbul. Your positive comments about our hotel made me and my team happy.

I have already shared them with our team and this will motivate us to keep working to seek service excellence for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future,

England
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days but contacted the hotel in advance to request transfers, reservations at a few places, etc. The concierge service was excellent. The rooms have good views although a bit small and the breakfast was very good. The lounge and sunset cafe are great, very attentive and accommodating staff and excellent views from the terrace.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Daniele F, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

In first place, I would like to thank you for having chosen the Conrad for your stay in Istanbul.

Thank you for your kind comment , I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction, and please be assured that your kind comments have already been shared with all team members.

We look forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Conrad Istanbul.

Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stayed in the hotel in new year, its a good hotel in Besiktas. The lounge at the the top of hotel provides a scenic view of the Bosphorus and the city, I could clearly see all the major landmarks from the lounge. Enjoyed the sunset in the lounge. It is conveniently locate near the all the public transportation like waterways / ferry route to the main city area, tram and bus services. Also commute via taxi cost around 35 Lira to the main city area which is decently priced.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Daniele F, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and please rest assured that positive comments have been shared with all team members.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Even though they are refurnishing the Hotel we had a very pleasant stay in june 2014. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Modern and stylish rooms. Good technology in the hotel, TV, USB, wifi etc.

It is located in one of the better areas of Istanbul and not very far to the city centre. Traffic is always a hassle though.

Very nice panoramic view from the upper floors with bar and restaurant. On 15th floor there is a very nice executive lounge with stunning view.

Room Tip: Probably the newer ones. And higher up for the view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Daniele F, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are happy to see your positive comments about our hotel. Me and my team delighted to hear that our services met your expectations.
Your positive comments will motivate us to keep working for our ultimate goal, service excellence indeed.