I visited Conrad hotel Istanbul on August 2013, here is my comments:
- there was no free internet available for guests.
- two single bed room instead of double room.
- sudden inspection of room while guests are inside without warning.
- far from tourists sides
- the service does not meet the 5 star hotel.
Totally staying there was not bad but I think there would be more choices in Istanbul
with less price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a perfect location between 2 continents, indulge in a stay at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus and discover yourself at one of the world's most alluring destinations. At the very centre of the city, yet far away from the hustle and bustle, Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus's totally new rooms and suites allow for the highest standard of relaxation, complete with personalised comfort and services. Savor Mediterranean cuisine at Manzara, take in the view of the Bosphorus while lounging at the Summit Bar. Relax with Spa treatments, enjoy a revitalizing workout in the brand-new health club and clay tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Conrad