Spent several nights over the last months at this hotel (as it's the preferred choice of my colleagues). As highlighted before, the hotel's location and, in particular, the swimming pool is phantastic right at the Bosphorus. However, the rooms are somewhat old-school and nothing special in terms of design; same is true for the indoor pool and fitness area, i.e. in the basement and on the small side. Staff can be very friendly, but also a bit snobby from time to time ... it all depends with whom you are dealing. Food & drinks are very expensive (e.g. buffet breakfast at €48) and the quality of dishes not justifying the high price tag. Overall nice experience, but probably would not stay here when traveling for leisure purposes...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul