Stayed last month for two days. Great arrival procedure with a personalised service. Changed rooms on seeing the Garden view room we were giving and swapped to a Bosphorus view which was far better. Great service and feeling of grandness about the place but food and drink were very high priced and based on the view rather than the food itself. I'd go again. Definitely one of the best in the city and I can't imagine Kempinski will allow the place to decline. But it does need freshening up in places. The staff were fantastic and made the stay very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul