The hotel was nice itself, good service and it was very clean. We had one of those most expensive rooms at the Palace side.
I had a terrible experience with the guy who was a Palace suites butler and whose name was Tahir Ay.
After i asked him to help me to organize our evening for going out with our big group of friends, he was so rude to me, just because i am a lady...? i couldn't see any other reason for being so impolite. Believe me, i was kind to him. UNBELIEVABLE! Some men just don't have to work at the hotel if they have some certain personal issues. Such a shame. No respect to ladies at all, and it was the best hotel in Istanbul, where you would never expect anything like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul