Fantastic hotel and the views from the rooms on the Bosphorus side are breathtaking.
Very clean, very comfortable rooms and all the staff are very pleasant and helpful. If you go out of the hotel and turn right, it's a 10-15 min walk to Ortakoy with shops, restaurants and even a Starbucks for those that must have their home comforts. Left out of the hotel and a 10-15 min walk brings you to the ferry terminal from where you can catch boats to the old town - much better than being stuck in a cab.
Excellent hotel, beautiful location and good food.
We had freak snow during our stay but when we return when the weather is warmer, this is the place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul