There are a number of very deluxe hotels in Istanbul, but the Ciragan Palace is heads above the rest. A former sultan's palace, to this day it exudes an atmosphere of Turkish luxury at its best. Situated directly on the Bosphorus, the view from many of the rooms is amongst the best in Istanbul--a CITY of many magnificient views. The room decor and amenities, the service, the dining experiences were all as good as it gets. I was most recently there on a business trip and had the enormous pleasure of enjoying a candle lit cocktail party in the former sultan's marble baths in the old building followed by an elegant dinner in an adjacent private dining room with ceiling to floor windows that opened onto the Bospherous. In my relatively frequest visits to Istanbul, I've stayed in the other 5 star Istanbul hotels. They are very nice--but this one is over the top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul