We stayed at the Hilton at the beginning of November as the city stay before our cruise. Honestly the hotel could not have been better, great room,, best breakfast selection I had every had,, as I have stayed at Hilton hotels on many different places. If ever we travel back to Istanbul it will only be this hotel for my wife and I. This hotel and staff would get 6 or 7 stars if it was possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus with its landmark central location, stunning views and beautifully landscaped gardens is an oasis of serenity amidst the bustle of one of the world’s most vibrant cities. As the ambassador of Turkish hospitality, this legendary hotel serves its great heritage and service quality since 1955. Located in the heart of Istanbul next to the Congress Valley, this hotel is at walking distance to famous Taksim Square and responds every travelling purpose. Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus offers 500 spacious guest rooms, all with a balcony and with breathtaking Bosphorus or beautiful garden view. Hotel has various restaurants which offer different sceneries and exclusive dining opportunities. Extensive health club & spa services are designed for a fit body and soul. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, the Health Club features state-of-art-facilities: Hilton Fitness equipment, outdoor and indoor pool, hammam ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Hilton International Istanbul
- Istanbul Hilton International