Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$177
$119
Midtown Hotel(Istanbul)
$101
$262
$243
  • Pool
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$67
$57
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$127
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$137
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
$691
HotelQuickly
2,787 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetaksim squareclassic hotelhealth cluboutdoor poolmain restaurantbusiness triprooms are largeturkeyfive star hotelold towneuropean sidetop flooramazing hotelturkish bathpublic transportbosphorus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Visited Hilton Istanbul after a pause of 2 or 3 years. Welcoming was great. When we arrived and I just gave my cc to the front office clerk, in few seconds she told me that they had been already waiting for me and I was very warmly escorted to the Executive Lounge for check in. I did not have Executive rooms reserved, but I was upgraded due to HH status.
The check in at the lounge was very attentative and quick, and I was given a nice fairly large room with the view towards the sea from the 8th floor. No complains there.

The lounge is good, they serve freshresments (including beer and wine) all day long with the normal afternoon tea and evening appetizer / cocktail hours.

The breakfast is good.

The staff was very polite and helpful thru all stay.

Only minus comes with the city itself. While very interesting and full of things to see, the traffic is terrible and it gets very crowded around the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SlatsRetract
RainerG, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I loved it. rooms were beautiful and huge. breakfast choice amazing. pool could have been better honestly, but still i was happy with it and jacuzzi. well, it is hilton, what more can i say? location is also good, walking distance from the best shopping area. you just have to walk across the park.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JaggerGirl
RainerG, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend in February, 2012. The hotel is located within walking distance of Taksim Square -- if you are able to walk for ~15 minutes. I took the Havatas bus from Attaturk airport to Taksim (10 lira) during the day and then walked to the hotel. Much cheaper than cabs I've taken in the past. The bus makes no stops along the way. I am not sure I would recommend this option if you are arriving at night as it would be difficult to navigate your way to the hotel. It is hidden behind the Intercontinental Hotel, so it is not readily visible from Taksim. The hotel is another easy (15-20 minute) walk to the Nisantasi neighborhood where you will find shopping on the street, a mall, restaurants/cafes.

As a HH Gold member, I was upgraded to an executive room. The bathroom is very nice and the room large. The executive lounge is very large with 2 complimentary computers for use, drinks and snacks throughout the day. The gym is very nice. Not a lot of weight equipment, but it has the basics. There is an indoor pool as well as a very nice outdoor pool area. Men and women have separate, private steam and saunas. There is also a Turkish bath with AM hours for women and PM hours for men. I did not access the Turkish bath, so cannot comment on it.

Overall, a very good stay. My only complaint would be that a bit of the hallway noise carries into the rooms, which can make it a little difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DC_Gale

Many thanks for your kind and detailed feedback.

We appreciate your valuable comments; and I am very delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed here a few times for business and do think it is an excellent hotel. Unfortunately the price just keeps increasing and it has got a bit too expensive for what it offers. The rooms are nice, especially those overlooking the bosphorous but these are more expensive. The breakfast is excellent and the other meals I have eaten in the hotel have been very good (in both the main restaurant and the Lebanese on the top floor which has lovely views). The location is good, within walking distance from taksim square. Staff a always friendly and helpful and service is good. Only the price prevents me from rating the hotel higher.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Anna F

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We appreciate your comments and I am delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My girlfriend was staying at this Hotel for work over Valentine's Day so I emailed the Hotel to ask them to help me provide a Rose for my special someone that day - me not knowing how to order flowers in Turkey whilst I was in London. The staff were amazing and helped me with my request.

Top marks for service! I guess I should be sharing my BF points with them?!?!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan_ZP_Lau

Thank you for taking your time to write on Tripadvisor to share your recent Hilton Istanbul experience with us.

I am very delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you, especially for your special occasion.

Kind regards,