Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus
$194
$163
$110
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$34
$489
$369
Cancelon
2,803 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetaksim squareclassic hotelhealth cluboutdoor poolmain restaurantbusiness triprooms are largeturkeyfive star hotelold towneuropean sidetop flooramazing hotelturkish bathpublic transportbosphorus
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We visited Istanbul on the 2nd of August and we stayed there for 4 nights. Our stay was just like a dream, everything went perfect, the staff were very nice with us, the variety of breakfast was very wide. We would like to point out how beautiful and clean was our room with a breath taking view of the Bosphorus. The concierge was always willing to help us; everyday the staff greeted us with a smile which made us feel happy and welcomed at the property. The room service was just outstanding, we had a delicious dinner at our balcony with a beautiful view. Istanbul was our last summer holiday destination and it was just a perfect ending at a marvellous hotel. However, we would like thank Cagri Beser the Duty Manager for all his help to make our stay be memorable! We will certainly come back to Hilton Istanbul!:)
Thank you soooo much!!:)
Fruzsina Lucia Boros and Zoltán Szabó

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
RainerG, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The location of the Hilton in Istanbul is amazing with breath taking views of the Bosphorus. This should make this hotel one of the favourite hotels in Istanbul. However, the hotel is in dire need of a major renovation.

The rooms are basic and look shabby and need to bring them in to the modern age as far as refurbishment and comfort.

The staff, are not as friendly as one would expect from hotel staff these days! If you compare between the staff in the Hilton to their counterparts in the Four Season for example, it is as far as night and day. Service, attitude, and roles of staff in making the guests experience more memorable needs a major training and investment by the management, in my opinion.

Food is good, but the hotel needs to have a major restaurant name that has a major appeal considering the fantastic location and views it has.

Room Tip: Bosphorus View rooms are amazing, if you can get one!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for taking your time to share you valuable feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent visit to Hilton Istanbul.

We appreciate your kind comments and I also thank you for your kind suggestion regarding renovation. I would like to inform you that we continuously carry out maintenance works to ensure the comfort of our guests, but would appreciate your suggestions.

I am very sorry to learn of the inconvenience that you have experienced regarding the attitude of our team members. Please rest assured that necessary trainings have already been in place and all necessary precautions have been taken in order to prevent similar problems from reoccuring.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I visited Istanbul from Sept 10-16, 2012 with my wife and four year old son. The weather was perfect during our entire stay. The grounds and pool facilities at the Hilton were excellent. I also found the staff to be courteous and friendly. The restaurant food was of good quality as well. My only negative comment would be that the rooms were a bit dated and tired looking. Definitely not worth the €367/night that we paid! The sister Conrad property in Istanbul is much better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel A

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We appreciate your valuable comments. I am delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general.

I would like to inform you that we continuously carry out maintenance works to ensure the comfort of our guests, but would appreciate your suggestions; and the rates offered at the hotel and its partner companies are comparable with other, similar facilities in Istanbul and may vary depending on demand.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a wonderful five days at the Hilton. Location was great. Staff were extremely helpful. We were three couples and every night we would gather in the bar for drinks before going out to dinner. The waiter in the bar actually put a reserved sign at our "regular" table for us. Food was very good. The boutique stores in the hotel had beautiful merchandise - including carpets.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Many thanks for your kind comments.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I can not complain about anything. Rooms were  spacious, personell very well trained, restaurant with beautiful views to Bosporus and the city, fabulous breakfast. The location is good,not far away from Taksim square and the main attractions of the city.

I must also say that I ate one of the best pizzas in my life in my room when I arrived somewhat late in the evening.

Unfortunately, I happened to hear very loud music some evenings due to wedding parties or concerts with turkish music nearby.

It happened to me on Sunday evening. The show finished at about 12 o clock.  On Monday evening too I had the same nuisance. Fortunately this time  it ended much earlier.

Prices are high. Also beware of the 18% vat charge, which is not explicitly shown on the internet reservation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
RainerG, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general. However, I am very sorry to learn of the inconvenience that you have experienced regarding the noise coming from outside. We are very sensitive about stopping the music in the outdoor areas before midnight. We assume that you have been disturbed by the music coming from neighboring night clubs. Needless to say, we are working very hard with the local authorities trying to limit this noise.

Actually, We have the tax information our our web page during the online booking process. Additionally, I would like to inform you that rates offered at the hotel and its partner companies are comparable with other, similar facilities in Istanbul and may vary depending on demand.