Grand Hyatt Istanbul
$115
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$121
$118
Hotels.com
$119
$420
Orbitz.com
1,884 results
All reviewstaksim squareclub floorgreat hotelmain restaurantoutdoor pooldolmabahce palacerain showerrooms are largebusiness hotelfive star hotelbusiness tripturkeyold townbosphorus viewbuffet breakfastpublic transportationmetro station
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed here for 4 days and everything was great about the hotel. We had a very warm welcome and room was apt for all our needs. We were here for vacation and the hotel put their best foot forward to help us in all the ways. Rooms were spacious and well equipped to cater to all our needs. One thing which stood apart was the Concierge. I forgot the person's name but he was very helpful in ensuring we must see all the important places in Istanbul. He recommended us all the must see places in the city before we leave. He guided us what to skip and ensured all fit in our tight timeline. We shall surely come back and stay here.

Regards
Sumit Datta

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
GHI_12, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Mr. Datta,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Grand Hyatt Istanbul during your recent visit and for taking the time to send us your valuable comments.
We were more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your appreciation with Concierge team.
We also look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Istanbul in the near future.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is a great warm inviting hotel in a great location

Hotel is top Hyatt standards, warm inviting staff, rooms superb, spacious and clean, very comfortable.

For business this is a great stay, very relaxing, and staff eager to help
For Leisure - equally this is good, and in walking distance of Taksim

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
GHI_12, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

We were more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights for a management meeting and it was a very pleasant stay. We had long days with not much opportunities to explore this great city, which was a pity for my colleagues who have never been in Istanbul before but the hotel catered for everything we needed to have a successful week. The rooms are HYATT and therefore simply great. The meeting room had a very pleasant atmosphere. Well lid, quite and properly equipped. Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) was very good as well.

There is a reason why I am a Platinum member with HYATT!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sascha K
GHI_12, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Sascha K,

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I returned to the Grand Hyatt for separate layover nights while traveling on to the middle east. The location near Taksim is perfect for strolling down the walking street and getting out of the busyness of the Grand Bazaar area. The rooms are well-appointed, quiet, and the Grand lounge is as nice as ever. On my return overnight I visited the Gaia spa, enjoyed a very lovely massage. The retreat center had a small but very nice steam shower and sauna; the spa staff was very accomodating and the experience was very nice. I would definitely do this again on a return trip.
The views over the Bosphorous from a south facing room are lovely, and the view from the Club lounge over the pool area is relaxing. I found the club lounge staff to be very attentive and the food selection was amazing. Will look forward to returning!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank allygirl60

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have to say that this might be one of the best 5 star hotels l have ever stayed at. Maybe the best in Europe for me (as Asian hospitality is not really comparable to European).
First, l arrived much earlier than expected and much before check-in time (6.30 am). Nevertheless, the receptionist was kind and my room was ready right away. The room was spacious, clean, with amazing bathroom (with shower and bathtub) and beautiful toiletries. What l am usually very picky about is the sound proofing of the room (l absolutely hate hearing neighbors next door) and the comfortable bed. I have no complaints about either! I don't know if l was lucky with the room (720 by the way), but l wish l could have spent more time in the room itself.
Service in the hotel is wonderful, everyone was kind and smiley. Special compliments to the room service and the chef! Wonderful breakfast and you feel special with few little extras you haven't asked for, but the chef added for a personal touch (a bit of ice-cream to go with your fruit, an extra egg, etc). Lovely!
The staff also takes care of their guests so you don't get ripped off by taxi drivers (watch out for that in Istanbul!) and there is amazing gym and spa. I tried the gym and it is spacious and has everything needed for a good workout.
Also a great location in Taksim, a funky part of town.
I loved this hotel and for sure would come back.

Room Tip: Room 720 was far from elevator and very nicely positioned with view to the pool
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo