2,197 results
All reviews taksim square the club lounge top floor room service five star hotel bosphorus view rooftop bar turkish bath excellent hotel turkish lira metro station central location enjoyed my stay turkey old city blue mosque concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The new airport is breath taking. Very big and still the traffic is fluid. The City bus is the best to get from the airport to Istanbul. The hotel is max. 5 minutes walking from the bus stop. The hotel is excellent in every sense . Located well for an evening walk down town.

Room tip: Above the 10th floor fantastic view on the Bosporus
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
YildirimVictoria, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Dusiocsi
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your kind feedback that you left after staying with us at InterContinental Istanbul.
Once again thank you for your kind words, I hope that we will have the opportunity and pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful stay . Hospitality at the reception , concierge was great . We were upgraded to the Bosporus view room. The rooms are very good size with nice bathrooms. The housekeeping did a good job. Overall I was very impressed with the hotel .
Total value for money and the moment u step outside , u are in the heart of area buzzing with cafes n shops.
The metro access is very useful . Istanbul has a major traffic issue . We used the metro to go to Cevahir Mall etc ,

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear RahulR145

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was here on business having a conference at the Istanbul conference center - it turned out that I had more leisure time than expected and more time to enjoy Istanbul. The Intercontinental offered a great stay to make the most of my time here. The location was fantastic - right on Taksim square and also just 10min walk from the conference center. The staff were fantastic - among the most professional and friendly (in equal measures) that I have come across. Hotel facilities were fantastic - breakfast was great - the gym was fantastastic as was the pool area. The price was also very reasonable. There were just a few things that could be improved: 1) the room was great but smelled to much of cigarettes - I realize that attitudes to smoking may have changed more slowly in Turkey than other areas of the world and I am by no means a radical anti-smoker type. It would have been nicer however to have a room not smelling of stale smoke. I'm not sure if there are non-smoking rooms - if there are it would have been nice to offer a choice - if not there should be 2) The soap in the bathroom was changed every day and this seems a real waste - the hotel could maybe addopt a greener policy and only change soap, towels and sheets if requested; 3) along a similar vein water bottles in the room - having free bottled water is great - but please think about offering an opportunity to refill bottles in the hallway - none of these issue would detract from my stay which I stress I really enjoyed

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear leaddisc
It is always very refreshing and motivating to receive positive comments from our guests and I have shared your feedback with all the departments. I am pleased to hear the service that we provide has met your expectations. We always do all we can to ensure every guest has a memorable stay. And thank you very for your constructive feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I and my friend were enjoy to stay at InterContinental Istanbul. Great location in Taksim square just 10 min walked. All staff are friendly and helpful. Hotel restaurant provided excellent services. Roof top has wonderful view.
We were also enjoy Hotel facilities, spa, fitness, pool
And we will come back again soon!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Tffanycococo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an enjoyable time in Istanbul and lovely stay at the hotel.

We appreciate the warm welcome by Ms Victoria and the team upon our arrival. We would like to also thank the team for our well-prepared room and the daily housekeeping by Ms Zulkfiya.

Our assigned room was located at the club level with a beautiful view of Bosporus. The furniture and layout of the room & bathroom were slightly dated however they were well maintained.

The breakfast at The Brasserie comprises a wide spread of food choices ie variety of cheeses, fruits, pastries, cold cuts, hot food, dips, etc. They even have kefir which is not commonly served/provided in many other 5 star hotels.

We managed to have a quick bite at the Veranda restaurant one afternoon. My husband had the meat sandwich while I had some samosas. Both were just mediocre.

The pool was just nice with roughly 25-30 sun lounger. It was very breezy and hence getting into the pool could be refreshing. On the other hand, the gym was well equipped.

The hotel is close to Taksim Square and a short walk to Nisantasi.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear FitVixenJ