1,976 results
All reviewstaksim squaretop floorthe club loungesafran restaurantgreat hotelroom servicefive star hotelbosphorus viewrooftop baran upgradeturkish bathturkish lirametro stationcentral locationenjoyed my stayexcellent locationturkey
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I love the location right beside Taksim Square park and in the heart of the tourist area. It is a short walk to the main stroll with hundreds of restaurants and shopping. Our room was large and we were very comfortable there. Great service from the staff as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Glenn C

Many thanks for your comments regarding the services during your visit.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and you may rest assured that your comments will be shared with the whole team and the management.

We look forward to welcome you again at InterContinental Istanbul.

Faithfully yours,
Victoria Yildirim Guest Relations and Club InterContinental Manager

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I had heard and read such good reviews about this hotel and location and especially its bosphorus view that this is the only hotel I chose to stay for three nights during my stay in Istanbul and my travel agent booked a standard room for me.One day before I checked in I called up the hotel for confirmation and I was told that I will get a partial seaview.however the next day when I went for check in I was told that all standard rooms have only city view and if I want bosphorus view it's only available in deuxe rooms.This was confusing as one day ago I was told different,however since I had no choice I upgraded to deuxe room for which I had to pay 188 USD extra for 3 nights.No doubt that the room and its view with facilities were great as was mentioned everywhere.i enjoyed my stay there although staying in deluxe room cost me much more than I had planned.Unfortunately I left my picture album of my trip in hotel room and although I e maied at there contact address and guest relations manager I never got any reply which I found quiet disappointing.i would definitely like the hotel management to look into these problems that I faced so other travelers would not be disappointed like I was.overall the hotel with its services and location is very good however customer satisfaction should be their priority.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Sadafnasir 5

Thank you for writing a review about your experience at the InterContinental Istanbul.

The constructive feedback provided by our guests allows us to enhance the level of service we aim to deliver throughout the hotel and we greatly appreciate your comments.

I was disappointed to hear that your expectations haven't been met fully. I have passed your comments to our Management concerned to follow up, ensuring we provide a service in line with our guests’ expectations.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to enjoy more of the facilities we have to offer.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, spacious rooms, nice views and very helpful staff. Special thanks to Ms. Lala from the reception for her pleasant attitude and generous help. Also to Mr. Ilker Sonuk and all the restaurant staff for their attentive services throughout our stay.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear Hend E

Many thanks for your comments regarding the services during your visit.

We look forward to welcome you again at InterContinental Istanbul.

Faithfully yours,
Victoria Yildirim Guest Relations and Club InterContinental Manager

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Made a reservation for 3 days in this hotel .Wanted to see the beautiful Bosphorus view.
They gave us upper floor suite for my family which was wonderful .made us very happy.
They had orthopedic bed was comfortable,room service was great. Breakfast amasing and Turkish food was delicious. Staff was very helpful. Our experienced with the hotel and the surrounded are was great. I thank you for the personnel and the service made us very happy.I will recommend this hotel any travellers.

B.Satar
Manahawkin, New Jersey Usa.

Room Tip: For the view, top floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank brksatar
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Brksatar,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your kind feedback that you left after staying with us at InterContinental Istanbul.

It is always very refreshing and motivating to receive positive comments from our guests and I have shared your feedback with all the departments. I am pleased to hear the service that we provide has met your expectations. We always do all we can to ensure every guest has a memorable stay.

Once again thank you for your kind words, I hope that we will have the opportunity and pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Fantastic services, incredible breakfast, breathtaking panorama of Istanbul. It’s compulsory to try the spa, especially the Turkish sauna. Pay a visit at the last floor bar, incredible view of Bosphorus!

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank Cristian B

Dear Cristian B,

Thank you for sending us your kind feedback after your recent stay with us at InterContinental Istanbul.

We are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like these that enable us to motivate our team to achieve greater heights and our team will be absolutely pleased to know we were able to make your stay a memorable one.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Istanbul in the near future.

Kind regards,