“sushi express”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Express

Sushi Express
Reserve with
Sushi Express is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,237 of 13,399 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=7311264361122657547&q=sushi&hl=en&t=m&cd=7&cad=src:ppiwlink&ei=9o-GT_jhN6Kg4gTE_pCQBw&dtab=2
New Jersey
“sushi express”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

A nice chinese restaurant in beyoglu istanbul.. the swrvice and the hotel is good.. A little expensive though.. The variety of wraps are too gud and makes you to go back just for the wraps.. the new age and the traditional wraps are tasty and yummy.. Must try restaurant..

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Singapore
“Average sushi and chinese”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I ordered takeaway from Sushi Express. They do have chinese food as well. I had kappa rolls, ramen noodles with beef and chicken curry with rice. I find the food average. However, if one is tired of turkish food, then one may find this asian alternative taste good.

Sushi express is conveniently located outside Sishane metro station. If you are at Istiklal Caddesi, then simply find the Sishane metro station at the end of the street, go down to the train level, encounter two travellators, and then go out from the other exit.

• Visited June 2013
“I think best sushi in Taksim neighborhood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

few offers and a weird rule : "u have to finish everything you order, and you can't share" sounds a bit weird but anyway you'll have nice lunch or dinner. to get the place you have to walk from istiklal street tunnel side to the down to talimhane. not cheap at all but was fresh and we like.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Riguerra
Ephesus, Izmir, Turkey
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

The place is clean, the food is delicious, the staff is kind and helpful. It is my and my husband's favourite place in İstanbul. We have been there several times on several occasions and We were always pleased with the food and the service.

• Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Sushi all stops”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

The staff were nice and the food was pretty good BUT food arrived very very slowly. I hate writing a bad review but we were there for my daughters 10th birthday. My wife and daughter both ordered "all you can eat" whilst I ordered a bento sushi box. My food arrived after say 25 mins, which was fine but my wife's arrived after say another 25 mins (i was by then finished) then my daughters 20 minutes after that. They gave my daughter a free dessert and I think discounted the bill but I would much prefer to pay full bill and have food arrive in a timely manner. My wife's second selection from the 'all you can eat ' did not arrive before it was time to go - so a bit of a joke! Anyway I hope this was an exception for this restaraunt as it could have been a nice meal.

Visited June 2012