Elanaz Hotel Istanbul
  • Pool
$119
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$121
$118
$420
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgalata bridgewalking distancesirkeci stationperfect locationthe hotel staffexcellent hotelrooms were very cleanhome away from homesea viewwi fiturkish teasultanahmet areatramserdarheart
Reviewed June 21, 2012

If you are planning a trip to Istanbul you cannot miss on this wonderful boutique hotel in the heart of the old town. Placed in the conjunction of Sultanahmet, Sirkeci and Grand bazaar and minutes walking from the Bosphorus this cute boutique hotel just makes you feel like at home. Decoration is taking care to the minimum detail, rooms are very comfortable and breakfast delicious!!. You will really feel sorry when leaving. But beyond all, the wonderful staff, the hotel management, their excellent customer service, hospitality and courtesy is priceless. We stayed there twice and we will be coming back anytime. (BTW, if you are flying in don't forget to arrange the pick up service with them, service is excellent and you avoid taxi drivers cheating on you)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Elanaz Hotel M, Owner at Elanaz Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

We thank you very much for your wonderful review. We hope to see and host you again in our hotel.
Best regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This hotel is simply beautiful! the staff is super friendly, the rooms are beautiful and quite big, room service daily, very clean room, bed sheets, towels and bathroom.
The furniture is simple, modern and clean (ikea, vitra....) and as an interior architect and an industrial designer myself, I couldn't find a single flaw or crack in the walls or something badly executed in the room ,the bathroom or the furniture...it was all a 10/10 for me.
You have everything you need, plus a great staff starting from the owner and ending with the breakfast lady.
The breakfast is quite rich everyday, they really make you feel as if you were home.
The hotel is a 2 min walk from a tramway station and you have loads of taxis hanging there all the time. It's also a 10 min walk from the galata bridge over the bosphorus with access to ferries and boats and all.
I stayed there with a friend and my birthday happened to be during our five day stay.
They gave us a reduction on the room fees, sent me a bottle of wine 2 days prior to my birthday and on my birthday I came back at midnight to find a beautiful scarf with a best wishes note on my bed sent by the hotel staff...then 5 minutes later they sent me a small cake with lit candles to my room saying they had been waiting for me all day to bring the cake up.
The following day during my check out, they were super nice as well and the daughter of the owner got me a small traditional hand painted turkish bowl as a gift as well.
This hotel was really amazing, we were more than impressed by everything!
I will definitely be recommending this hotel to my family and friends and I will be back very soon!
This hotel is a 10/10 I repeat, and the pictures on the page really don't do it justice...it's much nicer in reality!
Thumbs up to the entire staff for their beautiful work!

Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Thank you very much for your lovely review. As Elanaz Hotel, we are looking forward hosting and seeing you soon.

Kindest Regards,
Managing Director

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Elanaz is a true boutique gem of a hotel in Istanbul. The central location, right next to Sirkeci, is very convenient.

The real fascination is the hotel itself, and its wonderful management and staff. The hotel is small, and completed just three months ago to a high modern standard, with a well functioning lobby. Our room was attractive and practically furnished. The shower in the bathroom was spacious and caressing, with every detail well planned. The breakfast room in the basement is small, and easily crowded, but the breakfast itself was sumptuous, and impeccably served.

The welcome to the hotel was unique, and warmly personal. We immediately knew we had come home. Management language skills were rare in Turkey. With their truly PERSONAL attention, Everything was possible, and doable, and every detail would be taken care of.

What a rare combination of warmly courteous attention and utterly comfortable stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Elanaz Hotel M, Manager at Elanaz Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear sir,
We thank you very much for your review. We are looking forward to seeing and hosting you again in Elanaz Hotel.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The Elanaz Hotel is a small but perfectly formed establishment for anyone wanting to stay in the very heart of Istanbul. The room we were given was wonderfully clean and everything from the shower to the television worked perfectly. The hotel staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They gave good advice and help about anything relating to Istanbul. Thoroughly recommend this to anyone visiting Istanbul.

Room Tip: We did pay a little extra to have a sea view
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Elanaz Hotel M, Manager at Elanaz Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed at Elanaz hotel for 4 nights. The location is incredible - just a short walk to all the top attractions in Sultanahmet and very close to the tram line (2 minutes walking) for easy access to Beyoğlu. Boats leaving for the Bosphorus trips and to the Asian side are about a 5-10 minute walk. The hotel is very new only open since March 2012. All the rooms are very nicely furnished and have full and luxurious bath robes, towels, A/C and comfortable bedding. Rooms are compact, but not cramped at all, which is a bonus when staying in the old city.

The best thing about this hotel is the service. The staff is so friendly and helpful, I feel I can't do them justice in this review. They go out of their way to make you comfortable. They quickly arranged our transfer from the airport and gauranteed our late arrival via email, they suggested really great authentic places to eat, made reservations, printed maps and directions. One morning we were over an hour late for breakfast, and when I asked where in the neighborhood I could eat - they insisted we eat at the hotel and reopened the kitchen for us. One evening they left us a complimentary bottle of wine in our room with fresh fruit. When coming back in the evening, they always offered us tea or coffee. The staff here is really willing to go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay. The service was professional and more personal than a lot of the 5 star hotels I have stayed.

Additionally, for the quality and location of the rooms this was a very good value for the money.

Room Tip: Try to get a partial sea view room - you should have a partial view of the water and you'll be on a higher floor.
2  Thank Balloot

We thank you very much for your review. We hope to host you again in Elanaz Hotel.