12 people are viewing this hotel
Algotels
$133
Fully refundable before Tue, Mar 5
2,128 results
All reviews head concierge golden horn istiklal street rooftop restaurant beautiful hotel family suite recommend this hotel top floor front office guest relations turkey the location is perfect galata tower old city nuri spa bilge
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very elegant and chich. Excellent breafast on roof with stinning view. Ok staff. Silent, which allows good night sleep. Good position. Fair price/quality for Istanbul. In my opinion the best choice in this part of the city (you are near Taksim, near main road). Recommend it!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Rixos P, Genel Müdür at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Dear Valuabled Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking the time and commenting on our services; we really appreciate it and value our esteemed guests' opinion such as yours very much.

Your feedback encourage us towards our aim to deliver, heartfelt, genuine care, personalized and uncompromising service in all guest interactions. These comments such as yours are the best tool for us not only to maintain but further improve our quality and service.

It was and will always be our pleasure to ensure your comfort and I look very much forward to welcoming you back at the Rixos Pera İstanbul each time you visit Istanbul.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

Summary: Turkish based hotel with larger rooms that is rather new.Wonderful showers and L' Occitaine toiletries. Feels very 5 star. Location is good, but a little far from subways if you're traveling this way. Excellent service.

Service: The hotel maintains quite a high service level from check-in to room service to check out. I don't know if it's just Turkey or if it's the thoughtfulness of hotel staff, but I liked that they offer up a variety of options for budget in a classy way. For example, they politely dodged an argument from a guest who didn't understand about the standard practice of putting down a deposit for a room. Gentle, professional, but firm. Additionally, when I asked about options to get to the airport, they let me know private car was 80 euro, but in case I was interested a cab would only cost 55TL and that they had quite nice cab nice cab drivers that they worked with.

Location: This is closest to the Sishane stop if you are planning on checking out the metro (which you should. it's quite efficient). It is a little bit of a walk and if you aren't in super shape, i could see a bit of huffing and puffing as Istanbul is hilly. Also, it' s a straight downhill walk to get to Galata Tower and bridge and about 45 minute scenic walk to get to the Grand Bazaar area and touristic Sultanahmet. You are very close to Taksim Square and great shopping. If your tendencies lean toward shopping, I would select this spot. if your tendency lean toward sightseeing and you don't want to get in a cab to go to that, then you might prefer Sultanahmet a touch more. Tough call, because this hotel is so much nicer than many of the others.

Rooms: Actually, they are quite big. I took a regular room vs. upgrading to a suite, which I often will do. This was as big as a suite for some of the rooms I've had in Istanbul. This hotel is fairly new, and it was thoughtfully designed. Rooms are decorated in a very tasteful modern, old world colonial, with lots of crown molding, but tasteful recent modern touches. Bathroom are marble with rain shower heads and seats. The beds are very comfortable with nice pillows and quality thick 14" firm mattresses. It feels and looks lux. Lighting in the bathroom is surprisingly good with a cosmetic mirror installed. A rarity as I usually feel a man designed every bathroom I've been in recently.

Other Amenities: Room service was very prompt and flexible, as I got a little sick and chose form parts of the breakfast menu. They also brought a small treat each evening, which was truly appreciated and delightful. I am sad I did not try the spa, but it is suppose to be quite nice.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mll351
Rixos P, Genel Müdür at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Rixos Pera for 5 days/4 night with my mother. We had a very pleasant stay and we absolutely loved it. The hotel is centrally located and you can easily walk to the main major attractions (Taksim, Istiklal st., Galata Tower, Galata Bridge). If you need a taxi, they will order it for you and it will be ready in 10 minutes with very good price (better than taking a taxi from street). The rooms are very clean and nicely furnitured. The flowers arranged are very nice. The breakfast at the roof (Samdan) has varied selection of food and an awesome overview of the Golden Horn. Chapelle Garden is a very nice place with delicious food, lovely music, and friendly staff(everybody there is nice). We also loved the daily treats we got in our room every night. I tried the fitness room, it has just what you need when you're on vacation. Rixos has very friendly, professionl, helpful,and friendly staff. Mr. Ahmet was really very helpful. Finally, I loved the attention to details. Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed August 27, 2016

This hotel totally blew our minds. The hotel is very well appointed, has an excellent staff, super clean, spacious, excellent breakfast and in-room dining, and the concierge is one of the best. As you can tell, I can't say enough good things about this hotel.

Concierge guy is Nuri and he's a wonderful person. Helped us with everything and was very professional.

The location is also perfect. It's close to two tram lines and easy access to the old city as well as the new city. Amazing view of the horn from the rooftop restaurant. This is a small boutique hotel with probably less than 50 rooms so if you stay for more than 2 days, the staff will pretty much know you by name.

Truly a pleasure staying here.

Room tip: Upgrade to the Junior Suite, you won't regret it!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Rixos P, Genel Müdür at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Mr. Mohammed,

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful stay at Rixos Pera! !! Everything was great! !! The rooms are large & well equipped : we were upgraded to sea view rooms😍😍😍 !!! The breakfast at Samdan is so delicious & diversified! !! The hotel location is very strategic, near istiklal & all major transportation means!!!! La chapelle resto. Is so classy & Romantic especially by night! !! But I think the strength of this Rixos hotel resides in its staff! !!everyone here is very professional & friendly! !! I would like to thank the Samdan staff & the front office ones especially Mr.Ahmed & Rasim. Thanks a lot for your kind help !! We really enjoyed our stay at your hotel & we will be back again & again 😍😍😍.

Trip type: Traveled with family