“The best”

Ranked #62 of 1,147 Hotels in Istanbul
Toledo, Ohio
“The best”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The Rixos Pera Istanbul, has everything you expect from the hotel in splendid setting; spacious,perfect furnished a room,nice atmosphere,highly attentive service etc.
The location is brilliant. Beyoglu, Istiklal, shopping and nightlife..
The service is one of the best we have had in Turkey.
Special thanks to Begum.She is the best Guest Relations! Everyday she made us happy with her nice personality and smiling face
We were in this hotel to celebrate our 20th.anniversary and Begum made it unforgettable for us. She is amazing!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there, and can only recommend it highly.

Anne M. Yalcinkaya

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mehtap2849

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Lahore, Pakistan
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband were there for about 6 nights. Location perfect for shopping and Old City Sightseeing. Amazing staff and Spa. Nuri Concierge & Begum at Guest Relations were great! Deliveries not allowed, that we didn't like. Recommended!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My colleagues and I stay at this hotel frequently. Not just for the great location- Istiklal, Beyoglu nightlife, and beautiful view- but also for the wonderful hospitality. Begum in Guest Relations is always there to help with a smile. Bilur the concierge knows the best restaurants in town. The spa is incredible...best massages in Istanbul. Have a cigar on the rooftop in the evening and witness a spectacular view and the sounds of the city ringing peacefully in your ears.

I have too many good things to say about this hotel....its delightful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Rixos P, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Randall B,

Thank you for your fantastic review, I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Rixos Pera Istanbul.

Thank you for the kind words about Ms.Begüm and Ms.Billur we will make sure that your kind feedback is passed on to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I like to say very amazing hotel that I stay on it. I was came light in breakfast than manger say retain the food for me. I like the all staff was very funny and friendly from my said I like food staff location decoration. All the best.

• Stayed February 2014
Rixos P, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Khalafgoofy,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your visit and sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.

As a team we are very happy to read your positive comments about us. We all try to do our best to make your stay memorable at Rixos Pera Istanbul.And it is a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in all aspects.

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I don't know from where to start however for me and my family the real value was in the hospitality and friendly staff that made us feel home, everyone is smiling and extremely helpful, the view and rooms are also amazing the breakfast had diffent varaities, I would also like to place special thanks for "Begum" the customer relation manager who was real great host and considered our feedback and surprised us with her keenness in satisfying our needs, defenitly recommended place to stay

• Stayed April 2014
Rixos P, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear 13Rashid,

As a team we are very happy to read your positive comments about usand also thank you for the kind words about me. We all try to do our best to make your stay memorable at Rixos Pera Istanbul.And it is a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in all aspects.

If I may ever be of any assistance, please let me know. My direct email address is begum.girgin@rixos.com

Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Dear lovely Rixos team,

We'd like to express our thankfulness for your lovely services and great smile we had every morning during the breakfast.
As we are in honey moon, we'll never forget the lovely time we spent in Istanbul spicily in this unforgettable city..
The yammy Kunafa, the strong Turkish coffee and the great espresso as my partner was crazy about it..
And as a woman, we can't stop shopping spicily in the traditional market..
I'd like also to thank Mr. Mustafa for his support and kind helpful.

The one very small comment is about the food delivery as was very strict to allow into the hotel, anyways, i had a lovely time with my one and only part.

See you very soon

Long life love

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Rixos P, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Khadim1,

As a team we are very happy to read your positive comments about us. We all try to do our best to make your stay memorable at Rixos Pera Istanbul. And it is a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in all aspects.

Tehran Province, Iran
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

This was the second time i had chosen rixos pera! It was fantastic as always, the staff were sooo kind and nice! I love the location.the quality of food was great. And i am sure for the next and third time i will choose this hotel for sure!

• Stayed March 2014
Rixos P, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Marziiiii,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. Recognition is such a strong motivator for all of us working in hotels, so I will be sure to share your TripAdvisor message with the team here at the hotel. Your thoughtfulness in writing is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Istanbul.

Yours Sincerely