“Wonderful guide and an unforgetable trip!!”

Turkland Tours Istanbul Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 409 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore exotic Istanbul on a group or custom day tour. Discover the sights, scents & secrets of 2014 Traveller’s Choice #1 Destination with your own guide. Choose an exciting set itinerary visiting Istanbul’s world-renowned attractions or design your own day, complete with private guide. For over 14 years, Turkland Travel has fashioned brilliant experiences and immersive encounters to create the memories of a lifetime. Enjoy our flexible tour options, excellent service and outstanding value for money.Turkland Travel is an “A Class” Travel Agency, licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. Licence # A-4718.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful guide and an unforgetable trip!!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Our tour with Ozden was hands down the best part of our trip to Turkey. His knowledge of Istanbul and the things we saw with him kept us in a constant state of amazingment at our surroundings, and his charming personality and near perfect English put us at ease. We feel like we left Turkey with the knowledge and comfort of a local and a new friend.

Visited October 2011
7 Thank StephDC12
Ozden B, Owner at Turkland Tours Istanbul Day Tours, responded to this review, March 2, 2012
Thank you! We hope to be your host again in the future...

• Turkish first
San Antonio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Simply the best tour operator in town!”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We contacted our hotel regarding tour companies in Istanbul and they gave us several options, including Turkland Tours- I got a reply from them within hours regarding my visit and they were so kind and arranged the most amazing private day tours for my husband and I while we were in Turkey. Their prices for private tours were reasonable and our tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and so professional. We fell in love with Istanbut partly because of the great service. They coordinated everything from airport transfers to a New Years celebration for us. I cannot wait to get back and have them plan some more adventures for me in Turkey!

Visited December 2011
9 Thank mwiggans
Ozden B, Owner at Turkland Tours Istanbul Day Tours, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thank you! We hope to see you again, too...
Montreal, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Golden Review for a Golden Host - Ozden”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Ozden and Turkland travel have never led me wrong during my 3 visits to Turkey. Each and every tour is packed full of information, fun and adventure. There is no one that I have met that has more knowledge nor anyone who enjoys the sites more. Even though you know that Ozden has visited thse sites perhaps hundreds of times - nothing is stale! I visited the Blue Mosque, Topaki Palace, Haggia Sophia, and went on a lovely Bospherous Cruise. All were included in the price of the tour.

There are tremendous photo opportunities (don't try to take a photo of the gold in the palace - read the signs :)
You will need a good pair of running shoes and light jacket if you go when it is not summer.
Each place was fully described entertainingly and with wit and wisdom. If you go - say a big hello to all from me!

Visited October 2011
10 Thank Les F
Thank you. We hope we can serve you again on your 4th visit...