“Try lamb chops there!”

Ranked #148 of 13,822 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Description: Traditional tastes of the Turkish cuisine are finding life with original presentation!Our experienced and friendly employees are ready to serve you 7 days a week between 08:00 and 01:00 with the enthuasiasm to make you live the turkish hospitality.The most delicious samples of East and Southeast Anatolia, from shashlik to beyti, from gavurdagı to kunefe, are been prepared with a service of high quality and experience of Faros.Taste of our foods and interior design will tempt you. In Faros Kebap, which is an oasis for people who love meat,you can organize your business lunch or dinner, make reservations for your special days.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We liked the place very much. Lamb chops were unbelievable! The tastiest I’ve ever had in Istanbul. I have also tried Turkish greens salad – cut greens and mint – has strange taste but nice to try. Bread there was unbelievable!

Waiters were very polite, smiling and helpful.

For sure will be back someday.

There are newer reviews for Faros kebap

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had many meals in Istanbul and on my last night went here because it was near the hotel, 15 percent off. I was pleasantly surprised with the best lamb dish I had in Istanbul. Table on the street was great, the bread was fantastic (overlooked in a lot of places) and the wine was great too. I ate in the trendy street pub district and spent twice as much for half the meal. I was too full for desert. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Great location. Staff were friendly. I had the lamb chops; they were delicious. All food was good and well presented. Our waiter Mustafa was very attentive. We will come back.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Since we were staying in the neighborhood, we did a quick check on the web for restaurants around the Taksim area and based on numerous positive reviews we came to Faros Kebap. Food (mostly kebaps) were ok but portions were small for the price. Service was average also. Overall, nothing memorable. Will not return.

2  Thank toga1k
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had the mix starter plate which was tasty and enough. The kebab plate was also great.The prices are normal comparing to many other restaurants in Istanbul, and its very close to many hotels in Taksim area. Very quick service although the restaurant was full.