“Authentic, charming and delicious!”
Review of Sehzade Restaurant

Sehzade Restaurant
Ranked #1,373 of 14,247 Restaurants in Istanbul
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Description: Şehzade Restaurant Arabic Night restaurant in Istanbul ,provides an arabic environment with live music casting the best arabic singers .Including Orientral dance show as well as Traditional shows that highlight the arabic lifestyle . Sehzade Restaurant is one of the most wellknown Arabic Restaurant in Istanbul . Sehzade Restaurant wish you a great journey in Turkey
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our first night in Istanbul, we spied this place across from our hotel and walked over. We were led upstairs to an open balcony and the service began immediately. We lacked for nothing, the food was amazing - try Topkapi Chicken!! It was so delicious! The staff is extremely friendly and efficient, the live music was such a treat and the price was definitely right. From our hotel, we opened our window and the music wafted in, much to my delight. All in all, a very enjoyable experience. I would definitely return and I highly recommend Sehzade!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

After being pestered to eat in so many places,I took my Son and his 3 friends to this great restaurant above the crowds below in Taksim.The food was good and the live Turkish music was excellent, enjoyed by young and old. The meal was reasonably priced and service was good. This restaurant converts to a club after hours as well, so something for everyone. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody who comes to Istanbul.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Professional service, delicious food, delightful music, charming atmosphere and fair prices. I loved it :)

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Great service with a nice and calm atmosphere. Sehzade provided us with delicious food at affordable prices! Considering I have visited Sehzade nearly every night during my 3 week holiday here in Istanbul, I would definitely say it is one of the best restaurants I've been to here. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Tannnya
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Sehzade has made me enjoy my holiday even more. After going to the beach and tanning i love spending my time in sehzade, affordable with a nice and calm atmosphere. I love my chicken and sehzade have impressed me with their amazingly cooked chicken! Thank you sehzade

Shamse x