Green House
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
$139
$253
$246
  • Pool
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$484
$397
$177
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
$209
$151
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to taksim squareshared roomfemale dormhavatas bus stopair porthome away from homefelt like homeconvenient locationwill stay there againtwo nightssecond homemin walktalathostelairportheartslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Spent a few nights in 4 bed room. The room itself was good and the en suite bathroom was good too.

The staff made the place worth it though. Talat and Anna were always asking if we needed anything and were really helpful, and you could always find people just chilling out front. The small lady who would come into our room and clean while we were all half asleep was a total legend though. She made the place what it is. We even got to see her climb out the window of our room on the 3rd floor to get her laundry. What more do you want??

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Honestly speaking, these people are super friendly. For me, it was an unexpectedly amazing stay over in that unknown. I went to travel 14 European countries and Istanbul was my final destination. The end always ends well.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed July 22, 2013

中国的同胞如果要去伊斯坦布尔,可以找我聊聊攻略哦。Green House 是一个很好的选择。QQ:327698010. Green House is my right choice in Istanbul. Here I meet so many interesting people. The boss is very handsome and kind. haha. the room is very clean. price and place is right.

Room Tip: book it in advance
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you are looking for a nice place with warm and caring people around you (staff and guests!), congratulations, you've found the right place. At the right price. Dormitory was perfect, clean, great quality matress. A real deal. I went to Istanbul while dealing with a depression. They didn't know how such a genuine welcome helped me. Talat (manager) invited other guests and myself to a restaurant. I had a wonderful evening full of joy. I shall start working soon as a concierge within a five star hotel in London. Talat is an inspiration. I explained during the interview process how I encountered a genuine hospitality from the heart in Istanbul. I hope IT will be able to ensure all our guests experience such generosity in London. A big thank you for an amazing experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank fab r
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Green House is absoulutelly outstanding hostel with a great location in a calm hidden street near to Taksim. The staff is friendly and very helpfull. I had a chance to meet a cool people over there and am happy choosing exactly this hostel three times already!
Thanks Talat !!