“"Excellent Service"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BarefootPlus Travel

BarefootPlus Travel
Ranked #67 of 402 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an intrepid traveler or a casual tourist — whether you are travel planning for a private group of aficionados or for you and your best friend — you will love working with BarefootPlus. We listen, and then design — with you — a trip to fulfill your dreams. Let’s plan your trip together. Choose one of the standard itineraries below or let us help you personalize an experience just for you in Turkey.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Richmond, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"Excellent Service"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

My wife and I have used Barefoot Travel twice to plans our trips in Turkey. Two years ago we went to Cappodoccia and had a wonderful time. The hotel, and day trips were everything we could have wanted or better. This year we rented a car and drove the Mediterranean coast with a stop in Pammukalla. Barefoot Travel planned our itinerary and hotel stops. The hotels were all very good and within our budget and the itinerary was planned very well. We decided to stay an extra day in Selcuk and I called Barefoot Trqvel and my request was accommodated very quickly. I would especially like to thank Halide for her dligence and professionalism. I will use Barefoot Travel again and reccommend their services to anyone requiring assistance with travel in Turkey.

• Vietnamese first
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Barefoot travel is an excellent small personal tour organizer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Barefoot travel is an excellent small personal tour organizers!
I have used them already about 5 times, and I am every time impressed with the personal care they take before and during the tour.
They get good prices and good hotels, and they have good cooperating tour groups in Capadocia and all the way to the east of Turkey!

There are millions of historic sites from Roman and Biblical times - even from Old Testament times.

Thanks
Roelie

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was looking for a customised tour to visit Emirgan Park to see the Tulip Festival. I found this agency on the internet, and I am very happy with the professionalism of all the staff. As I was travelling with my elderly mother, I needed special arrangements like a wheelchair. The guide and the driver on that day were very helpful and my mother enjoyed the tour. I am happy I chose Barefoot Travel and will use their services again in the future.

Visited April 2014
Barefoot T, Operations Executive at BarefootPlus Travel, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you so much for your appreciation, Eugene!
It was really fun to assist you and your family for your trip to Emirgan. We would love to serve and meet you again in the future.
Take care!
Lewes, Delaware
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Barefoot Travel is up the street from the Zeynep Sultan Hotel. We went there to check on tours. and ended up booking all of them there. They are knowledgeable, friendly, speak English. We could pay with credit card. We were extremely satisfied with all of them. They got us front row or second row seats. They provided updates to changes to schedules. I highly recommend the Barefoot Travel for all your tour reservations.

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Exceptional Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Barefoot Travel came recommended to us by a family friend who has travelled to Turkey several times and even lived there for a period of time in the 60's. Upfront, it's expensive. But the return on investment is ENORMOUS for several reasons. First, we took our tour on May 1st - which being May Day - meant that the obstacles to a smooth experience were enormous. Nonetheless, Barefoot was well prepared and they moved us around protests and barricades with an admirable ease. Second, we saw more in a day than we could ever hope to with two weeks on our own. Third, our tour guide, Teem (I'm spelling phonetically) was fantastic. He was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to talk to. We came away with a real education.
I strongly recommend this company for a tour of Istanbul.

Visited May 2013