“Capadoccia”

BarefootPlus Travel
Ranked #14 of 133 Outdoor Activities in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an intrepid traveler or a casual tourist — whether you are travel planning for a private group of aficionados or for you and your best friend — you will love working with BarefootPlus. We listen, and then design — with you — a trip to fulfill your dreams. Let’s plan your trip together. Choose one of the standard itineraries below or let us help you personalize an experience just for you in Turkey.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 18, 2013

After 10 days in Turkey we wanted to visit Capadoccia so contacted Barefoot travel. They listened closely to what we wanted to see and do and then set up tours for our 3 days and 2 nights there. They arranged all transportation and everything functioned like clockwork. They gave us a choice of hotels (we loved the Aydinli Cave Hotel in Goreme) and signed us up for a hot air balloon ride. Those three days in Capadoccia were the highlight of our entire trip and that was due to the excellent arrangements made for us by Barefoot Travel. I highly recommend them

1  Thank Beverly S
Barefoot T, Manager at BarefootPlus Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

A happy client is our best reward. Thank you for your words of appreciation and recommendation.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We are world travellers who usually do things on our own but on the advise of a friend decided to use Barefoot Travel to book a private 1 day Istanbul tour and also a 1-day trip to Ephesus. We couldn't have been more pleased. Monika was a real professional in handling the arrangements and we were fortunate to have wonderful and most importantly knowledgeable guides. The trip to Ephesus was seemless from transfers to and from the airport, the flight to Izmir, and then being met there by our guide and driver. Our guide, Levent (Isa Levent Gurcavdi), was outstanding. He had an encyclopedic knowledge of history and spoke vernacular English thanks to having spent time at the University of Maryland. He took us through Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis and then on to a small village in the hills (Sirince) where we tasted wonderful fruit wines. It was a long day but a most "productive" use of our time.

1  Thank bobvigersk
Barefoot T, Manager at BarefootPlus Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Bob, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your tours and we will be happy to welcome you in Istanbul again!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Barefoot Travel arranged a one-day excursion for 4 to Ephesus from Istanbul including transfer to airport, flight to Ismir, guide and driver for Ephesus (and reverse transfers back to Istanbul). The guide was knowledgeable and personable, the transfers, etc., seamless, and the site itself extraordinary. Bravo to Barefoot Travel.

1  Thank adele e
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We have done our trip thru Barefoot Travel and we as so impress by the quality of service they did to us, Hotel, cars, Guide Tours, Food..everything was so good and the price worth every penny we spend for this trip and I definitely recommend this agency to anyone, who want to visit Turkey.

3  Thank Alex F
Barefoot T, Manager at BarefootPlus Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Alex and Cida,
We highly appreciate that you devoted your time to review our services. We are pleased to see that your expectations re travel were fulfilled and that you enjoyed your holiday. It was a pleasure to help you and we will be happy to see you again in Turkey and help you with your future trips.
Barefoot Travel Team

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I did not pay for any tour, but I hired the services of the agency to arrange my stay in the southeast of Turkey. Although my budget was low, they offered me the best bed & breakfast options, and helped me with almost all transfers.

Marketa cared for giving me the best service before and after the arrival to Turkey.

Lastly, when I got back to Istanbul, I stayed at the Barefoot apartments, which are located in Sultanahmet. They are very comfortable and clean and the price was good.

Definitely, I recommend this agency because their agents are very friendly and efficient.

1  Thank CNadira