“Alex and Cida Figueiredo”

BarefootPlus Travel
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an intrepid traveler or a casual tourist — whether you are travel planning for a private group of aficionados or for you and your best friend — you will love working with BarefootPlus. We listen, and then design — with you — a trip to fulfill your dreams. Let’s plan your trip together. Choose one of the standard itineraries below or let us help you personalize an experience just for you in Turkey.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We have done our trip thru Barefoot Travel and we as so impress by the quality of service they did to us, Hotel, cars, Guide Tours, Food..everything was so good and the price worth every penny we spend for this trip and I definitely recommend this agency to anyone, who want to visit Turkey.

2  Thank Alex F
Barefoot T, Manager at BarefootPlus Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Alex and Cida,
We highly appreciate that you devoted your time to review our services. We are pleased to see that your expectations re travel were fulfilled and that you enjoyed your holiday. It was a pleasure to help you and we will be happy to see you again in Turkey and help you with your future trips.
Barefoot Travel Team

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I did not pay for any tour, but I hired the services of the agency to arrange my stay in the southeast of Turkey. Although my budget was low, they offered me the best bed & breakfast options, and helped me with almost all transfers.

Marketa cared for giving me the best service before and after the arrival to Turkey.

Lastly, when I got back to Istanbul, I stayed at the Barefoot apartments, which are located in Sultanahmet. They are very comfortable and clean and the price was good.

Definitely, I recommend this agency because their agents are very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I enjoyed the side trip to Cappadocia that Barefoot arranged for me. Marketa was particularly attentive and helpful. I would recommend this agency.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Brilliant location. Step out the door to the major attractions. Awesome aparements - clean and secure. Service unbeatable. Loved te experience of the Barefoort Travel apartments!

1  Thank Daisy054
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We visited Istanbul in April 2012 for 5 days. We found the BT appartment via Internet. We liked mostly the location, but when we arrived the appartment was over our expectations. Located in the heart of Sultanahmet, doted well for short and medium staying, clean, comfortable, very well priced. Very helpful the staff of the BF Travel agency (ground floor of the same building) for exploring Istanbul...
We'll surely return...

Barefoot T, Manager at BarefootPlus Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Ana,
Thank you for your appreciation and we hope to welcome you again in Istanbul.
Barefoot Travel Team