“Even if your budget is low”
Review of Barefoot Travel

Barefoot Travel
Ranked #14 of 125 Outdoor Activities in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an intrepid traveler or a casual tourist — whether you are travel planning for a private group of aficionados or for you and your best friend — you will love working with BarefootPlus. We listen, and then design — with you — a trip to fulfill your dreams. Let’s plan your trip together. Choose one of the standard itineraries below or let us help you personalize an experience just for you in Turkey.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Panama City, Panama
“Even if your budget is low”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I did not pay for any tour, but I hired the services of the agency to arrange my stay in the southeast of Turkey. Although my budget was low, they offered me the best bed & breakfast options, and helped me with almost all transfers.

Marketa cared for giving me the best service before and after the arrival to Turkey.

Lastly, when I got back to Istanbul, I stayed at the Barefoot apartments, which are located in Sultanahmet. They are very comfortable and clean and the price was good.

Definitely, I recommend this agency because their agents are very friendly and efficient.

Visited September 2012

• Vietnamese first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Recommend!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I enjoyed the side trip to Cappadocia that Barefoot arranged for me. Marketa was particularly attentive and helpful. I would recommend this agency.

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Barefoot Travel Istanbul”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Brilliant location. Step out the door to the major attractions. Awesome aparements - clean and secure. Service unbeatable. Loved te experience of the Barefoort Travel apartments!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Daisy054
Bucharest, Romania
“Highly recommend Barefoot Apartment”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We visited Istanbul in April 2012 for 5 days. We found the BT appartment via Internet. We liked mostly the location, but when we arrived the appartment was over our expectations. Located in the heart of Sultanahmet, doted well for short and medium staying, clean, comfortable, very well priced. Very helpful the staff of the BF Travel agency (ground floor of the same building) for exploring Istanbul...
We'll surely return...

Visited April 2012
Barefoot T, Manager at Barefoot Travel, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear Ana,
Thank you for your appreciation and we hope to welcome you again in Istanbul.
Barefoot Travel Team
New Delhi, India
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Highly recommend Barefoot.”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

A friend of ours told us about BT, called up and spoke to Oxana Rekun. That was about 5-6 weeks before we landed in Istanbul (June, 2012). Through that time she was always approachable and ready with suggestions, alternatives and planned everything to the T for our trip trip to Cappadocia.
She had great advice and tips on shopping, eating out, how to get about.
If you're visiting Turkey, well worth getting in touch with Barefoot.
C Bhattacharji,