“Great deal for a full night of partying!”
Review of Istanbul Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Istanbul Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Best Way to Discover Istanbul's Nightlife" GO OUT WITH LOCALS AND FOLLOW THEM TO THEIR FAVOURITE PLACES, PUBS, BARS AND CLUBS. Get ready for drinking games and a wild night... You won't remember that night, but you will never forget it...
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The pub crawl was probably the highlight of my visit to Istanbul! It is a great bargain, considering 15 euro got me a beer to start, some nice hookah smoke, a lengthy cab ride there, a free shot at one of the pubs, and welcomed entrance into 5 of the hottest night clubs in the Taksim region of the city! I'd definitely recommend it to those who are a little hesitant to venture out that far by themselves, or even with just their friends. Ali, the host of the crawl and head of the Mavi Guest House in Sultanahmet Istanbul, is a well-established and well-liked dude in the area, and gave me a great feeling of security in an area that could be too much to take on alone. It was a sizeable group of folks who went also (20ish) and it was just the start of the season, so I imagine it'll gain popularity in the summer months! If your in Istanbul, and especially if your staying around the old city, I wouldn't miss this opportunity! Lots of fun.

1  Thank brianpmayne

Reviewed May 20, 2013

i was working in istanbul and my friends came to visit me and one of them took us to mr ali in mavi guesthouse and there was a perfect event in taksim that he organised we enjoyed the pub crawl a lot it was the greatest experience for me being outside at the night i recommend this to everyone especially tourist (safe and adorable)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This pub crawl was so much fun :) It's my first time travelling around Turkey and I had no idea what to expect of the nightlife...I was very impressed! The guides were great and had a lot of info but also knew how to have a good time! Met some really cool people from all over and also came away with some great tips on how to get the most of my time in Turkey. I only had a couple of nights here and am currently a solo traveller, so this was the best option for me but I would reccommend this to anyone looking for a fun night out in Istanbul!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great night out in Istanbul. You may think that there's not as much nightlife in Istanbul compared with western European cities. Aside from some very interesting places to visit during the day, there's plenty of places to go at night too.

The company was great & the organizer Mehmet certainly knows how to organize a pub crawl. He knows Istanbul very well too, so he's full of information and ideas for the rest of your holiday.

I have learned that kalinti is Turkish for hangover.

1  Thank Ducati_Davo
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went taksim with mehmet it was very good. I drank to much beer and he gave me free waterpıpe and shott I' lıke ıt. everybody ıf you have tıme come to here..