“Just awsome!!!!”
Review of Istanbul Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Istanbul Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Best Way to Discover Istanbul's Nightlife" GO OUT WITH LOCALS AND FOLLOW THEM TO THEIR FAVOURITE PLACES, PUBS, BARS AND CLUBS. Get ready for drinking games and a wild night... You won't remember that night, but you will never forget it...
Reviewed July 29, 2012

great night ! great staff! best night ever in Istanbul! if ur visiting Istanbul its a must! and ofc stay at the orient hostel!

1  Thank sandram81
There are newer reviews for Istanbul Pub Crawl

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was well organised, set up by people who know what they're doing. I had an awesome time and I will be back for more, that's for sure!

1  Thank BlairGood
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have been to Istanbul a few times but realised the last time that it is well worth getting these guys to take you to the clubs. We had Mehmet and Serdar take us up to Taksim and they are the coolest guys I have met in a long time.They know heaps about Istanbul and the rest of Turkey if you need any advice. It is well worth the money. Don't miss out!

3  Thank dwclarkey
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I was there for one week and it was awesome!! The staff was really helpfull and great new friends! The Hostel was really nice! For sure I will be back :)

2  Thank Elen D
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Istanbul Pub Crawl...enough said! This pub crawl made my trip and was sooo much fun. I highly recommend!! This was a last minute plan with me and some friends, and we had the best time. The staff was so energetic and fun! Bülent was our "tour guide" and was so cool and really made us comfortable and have a good.

2  Thank Lena B