“Quiet hideaway in the most dynamic location”

212 Istanbul Suites
Ranked #25 of 1,260 Specialty Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Everything was perfect! From spacious room with very nice design and very rational layout to the very fast internet, from superb location - 100 meters from Taxim and Istiklal but in a very quiet side street - to the nice litlle cafe "Bunk" on the first floor, from heartful and effective young stuff to fast internet. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SergeyVS
berkayakarsu, Owner at 212 Istanbul Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Valuable Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel during your visit in Istanbul.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at 212 Istanbul Suites. They are in a great location, very close to Taksim Square and the pedestrian shopping street. (However, let the Suites arrange your transfer from the airport; it would initially be hard to find. After that, it is easy.). The apartment we had was clean and functioned well (in fact, probably the best WiFi connection we've had in all of our travels). The hosts were very helpful and friendly.
All hotels and rentals have problems. The mark of quality is how they deal with issues. At 212 Istanbul Suites, our TV didn't work initially. When we told them, they replaced it immediately. Excellent service. This was good value and a good choice for us.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hfarbs
berkayakarsu, Owner at 212 Istanbul Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind feedback. I am very delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and our services.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I spent ages searching for a perfect place to stay in İstanbul with my family for the affordable price. At the end, I was very satisfied with my choice. Its a quite place in the very center of Istanbul/Taksim. So you could sleep well and get a good rest for the next adventurous day in Istanbul. The rooms were catchy to the eye but as comfortable as home at the same time, and most importantly very clean. One of our concerns with my wife was the security before coming to İstanbul but the place left no questions in mind. We were very comfortable with our two little children. Our host Berkay is a great guy, you can ask him anything you want and he is always there to help you with his best. Some of his recommendations about places to eat provides you taste good food and save your money. He even arranged us a nanny to look after the kids one night. The WiFi works excellent btw. Don't hesitate to book and stay so you won't regret it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Luis C

Dear Luis;

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our apartment and staff. Your review has moved and inspired our team beyond words.That most sincere comments of our apartment and hard working staff members has reminded us again why we love doing what we do so much.

And also your helpful tip about Istanbul will help a lot to our future guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to 212 Istanbul Suites when your travels bring you back to Istanbul again .

Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is a lovely place with nicely furnished apartments.The owners are great hosts and you are well looked after. You could ask them for anything and got some good tips and advice and you are very close to Taksim Square.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We highly recommend this place!
The apartments are tastefully furnished, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is just perfect: close to Taksim square and Istikal located in a quiet side street.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NadjaFabiano
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I normally try to find a hotel that's in a walkable neighborhood that's more local than touristy. This was probably one of the best places I've ever stayed. Why? Istanbul can be a bit intimidating to people from USA/Europe. The city gets super busy at night and it was so nice to come "home" to my own quiet apartment. Istanbul is amazing in itself, and I couldn't believe I was out from morning to evening just seeing all the amazing things. When I got back to the suites, I was so relieved to have a quiet, comfortable, LARGE, super clean place to relax. It has a kitchen with dining area, windows that open to a quiet side street, mins to (forgot name) street that's lively busy until very late. The apartment had a small washer with stuff to wash your clothes. The owner, Belky is a great guy and answered all my questions pre arrival, met up with me and took me for a drink to discuss any needs I might have. On last day my flight left out at midnight. He invited me to his other hotel (orient hostel) to let me store my luggage, shower before I flew out, so I was able to spend one last amazing day. I will be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank urbandeco24

Dear Steven ,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of 212 Istanbul Suites.Thank you for your very extensive review and providing so many details and insights which is a good guide for our future visitors. It was so nice to be your host in Istanbul.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Exaclty what we wanted, our suite was fully decked out with everything we needed. Perfect location for sight seeing around Istanbul during the day and great cafes around for the night atmosphere... easy to book and stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple