“Highly recommend this place”

212 Istanbul Suites
Ranked #21 of 1,249 Specialty Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We highly recommend this place!
The apartments are tastefully furnished, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is just perfect: close to Taksim square and Istikal located in a quiet side street.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NadjaFabiano

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I normally try to find a hotel that's in a walkable neighborhood that's more local than touristy. This was probably one of the best places I've ever stayed. Why? Istanbul can be a bit intimidating to people from USA/Europe. The city gets super busy at night and it was so nice to come "home" to my own quiet apartment. Istanbul is amazing in itself, and I couldn't believe I was out from morning to evening just seeing all the amazing things. When I got back to the suites, I was so relieved to have a quiet, comfortable, LARGE, super clean place to relax. It has a kitchen with dining area, windows that open to a quiet side street, mins to (forgot name) street that's lively busy until very late. The apartment had a small washer with stuff to wash your clothes. The owner, Belky is a great guy and answered all my questions pre arrival, met up with me and took me for a drink to discuss any needs I might have. On last day my flight left out at midnight. He invited me to his other hotel (orient hostel) to let me store my luggage, shower before I flew out, so I was able to spend one last amazing day. I will be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank StevenBFla
berkayakarsu, Owner at 212 Istanbul Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Steven ,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of 212 Istanbul Suites.Thank you for your very extensive review and providing so many details and insights which is a good guide for our future visitors. It was so nice to be your host in Istanbul.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel during your visit in Istanbul.

Best Wishes from 212 ISTANBUL SUITES

Berkay AKARSU

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Exaclty what we wanted, our suite was fully decked out with everything we needed. Perfect location for sight seeing around Istanbul during the day and great cafes around for the night atmosphere... easy to book and stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Christophertheobald
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We just spent 4 nights at the 212 Istanbul Suites and we couldnt be more satisfied. Excellent location (2 blocks away from Istiklal, the busiest street in Istanbul), clean apartment with modern furniture. Excellent and friendly service to the point that we could talk to Berkay anytime we wanted through Blackberry PIN. During our stay we asked for an iron and in less than 5 minutes Mehmet was knocking at our door with it. He also was there to receive us and help us with our luggage and when we left. We really felt like we had a home in Istanbul. Fully recommended!!
Efraim & Estrella Lapscher

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Efraim L
Reviewed July 6, 2012

3 nights spent on the best location possible - everything's around you and it's not so noisy at the same time. The design of the suites is great, you have everything you need and the stay there was just perfect

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Victoria P
Reviewed July 4, 2012

we spent 3 amazing nights in Istanbul at 212 Istanbul Suites. Very modern, comfortable and chic location, with cozy,clean rooms and nice staff, very helpful. Located in Taksim - one of the most lively area in Istanbul; the staff is willing to help you get around Istanbul, they're very nice and make your stay pleasant. For sure we'll stay there the next time we visit Istanbul

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alexandra C
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Location, location, location... :) If you are into partying this is the place to stay in Istanbul. Close to all places that matter, very nice and comfortable. I stayed there for 4 days and I'm sure I'll go back.

cheers!