““Our home away from home in Istanbul!””
Review of Muyan Suites

Muyan Suites
Ranked #15 of 1,181 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was our second visit to Istanbul and our second stay at this lovely hotel. The bathrooms have been completely redone to the most luxurious and modern standards. We had a deluxe room, as we always request, which was large by European standards.
The breakfast is always plentiful, fresh and delicious.
The staff is superb! They arranged for a car to pick us up and return us to the airport, provided us with maps and directions, etc.
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel except that I have chosen it twice and each time it has just gotten better! The metro is a short 5 minute walk, and the Grand Bazaar is only 5 minutes away. What else could you ask for. When in Istanbul, this is the only place I will stay!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

My Dearest Guest Rana_D57686,

I am Cemil HACIOGLU the Hotel Manager the Muyan Suites. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel.
I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thanks again for the nice words about our staff.
We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great location . Close to everything. Wonderful staff and service. I will stay again in this hotel. I recommend it to everyone. The breakfast was superb . This is a very cozy place. It is worth every penny. Close to Topkapi palace, St. Sophia, blue mosque and etc. Close to Grand Bazaar where you should visit. The public transportation is nearby. You can walk to eveerywhere from this hotel. This building was just renovated into a Hotel which all details are well thought. The staff are always welcoming and eager to help.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

My Dearest Guest BrainMorgan M,

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We visited the Muyan Suites as a birthday treat. What a great place,and the room,simply superb,It was like a home from home,all the quality and mod cons you need. Staff are extremely friendly. The breakfast they serve at the hotel, and again ,great. Nice way to start the day.
Location is again super,with all the tourist attractions within walking distance.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

My Dearest Guest Maria C,

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Muyan Suites was our final hotel in our European Vacation over the winter holidays, we were there for four nights in one of the suites on the second floor. It's about a ten minute walk to either the Grand Bazaar or the Hippodrome area. The room was spacious and well-kept-- it included of particular note a/c unit and bath/shower, but not a way to control the heat that I could determine. The last wasn't a problem as I usually woke up hot, but my husband fell ill the last day and we had a bit of difficulty keeping him warm then.

The included breakfast was of a decent size that didn't vary but by one or two dishes during our stay but included several warm dishes (eggs, sausage, and a croissant-like dish), and numerous cold dishes (bread trays, cereal, deli meats, cheeses, fresh fruits, yogurt with accompanying jams and preserved fruits). Coffee and tea were served fresh upon request.

The hotel staff and management were very helpful if giving us directions and helping us to find things to do, though I would take their tour recommendations with a grain of salt but that was our own fault for not double checking the tour company for ourselves first. I do think they were all fantastic though, I was able to get in touch with them before our plane arrived so we took a taxi to the hotel (which is difficult for most buses and taxis to navigate to be prepared to be dropped off on a nearby street if this is the route you take), but the hotel offers free one-way transportation to the hotel from the airport if you stay at least three nights and since we missed the incoming transport the arranged for us to be taken back to the airport for our 5am flight.

Overall, we both enjoyed our stay and very much appreciated the efforts of Muyan Suites, should we return to Istanbul we would definitely look at staying here again.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the courtyard on the second floor, the view was blocked though by a rather larg...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Abby C

My Dearest Guest Abby C,

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Following a friends recommendation I decided to book here for my mums surprise visit to Istanbul and I have to say, the staff, the establishment and the whole experience made this break super special. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very special. The staff are a credit to the hotel, particularly the Hotel Manager, (Aslan). He really does go beyond the call of duty to ensure your stay is just perfect.

The rooms were outstanding. Quality, cleanliness and attention to detail again are exemplary. I have stayed in many hotels throughout the Europe and have to say, the Muyan Suites Hotel is up there with the best of them. I was so very impressed with every aspect of our stay. Wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone at the Muyan Suites.

My Dearest Guest William H,

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at Muyan suites hotel in December and our stay there was absolutely brilliant!

We booked a suite room for two nights. Upon arrival, we were met by the manager of the hotel who showed us around the hotel and the suite. 2 glasses of Anatolian red wine immediately appeared for us to enjoy.

The level of service provided by the Muyan Hotel was nothing short of perfect. They even managed to book us a table at restaurant 'Orient House ', which was already fully booked. We absolutely enjoyed our stay and hopefully we will come back to the hotel one day.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

My Dearest Guest Louise F,

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Muyan Suites is an small hotel in an awesome location in Sultanahmet. What takes the cake is the personal attention given to its guests by the staff, especially Octay who usually works nights. The breakfast is off the hook with the cook Muharem customizing orders the way you would like it. Overall, perfect hotel to explore Sultanahmet and the beautiful city of Istanbul

Room Tip: Rooms ending with 1, viz 101, 201, 301 have a street view.

My Dearest Guest Nandita C,