Muyan Suites
$147
$109
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$34
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquewalking distancefamily suiteminute walkturkeyboutique hotelsmall hotelquiet streetgreat boutiqueexcellent hotelthe hotel managermajor siteshagia sophiaturkish coffeerooms are big
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spent four nights at Muyan Suites, travelled elsewhere in Turkey, and then returned for one last night before flying back to the US. The most remarkable thing about the hotel is the staff. The service was very welcoming. We slept in one morning, past breakfast hours, and the staff still opened up the kitchen and served us breakfast. While we travelled to elsewhere in Turkey, the hotel kept some goods we had bought so we wouldn't have to lug them across Turkey. They were also very helpful in providing directions to various neighborhoods and on how to take pubic transportation. The location of the hotel is very convenient for visiting lots of sites, and is safe at night. The rooms are clean. Complimentary wifi was good to have. We had a small problem with a leaky shower our last night, but the staff helped us work around it, and I am sure they have fixed the problem by now. I do wish there was more counter space in the bathroom.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I just returned from a 2 night stay at Muyan Suites while my relatives are finishing up a 4 night stay. The service is wonderful and the location is great~just a few blocks from the Blue Mosque and the Hippodrome and the tram. I stupidly left my passport in the safe and realized halfway to the airport. Their transportation service drove it to the airport where we rendezvouzed and had it delivered to me. And all of the staff were helpful with tourism information including recommending a wonderful Turkish bath experience just a few blocks away. The free wifi was greatly appreciated and the rooms were a good size and clean. It is a good choice for a boutique hotel in the Sultanahmet area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank superiortraveler16
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I've been in this hotel with my parents. The room was clean and organized. The service is excellent. The staff is amazingly nice and welcoming. The Hotel is very well located, close to all the best touristique sites.
I strongly recommand this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rafik b
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

My Dearest Guest Rafik b,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.
If you need anything from Istanbul, please do not hesitate to contact with us

Best Regards,

Hotel Manager
Cemil Hacioglu

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The size of the hotel is not big. The hotel lobby is quite small and the elevator could only fit two people without luggages. However, the room is surprisingly very large and modern.

Pros:
1. Free wifi access and air condition in the room
2. The room is large, modern and clean.
3. LCD TV with many English channels to choose from
4. Friendly staffs - welcome drinks upon arrival
5. Complimentary bottled water inside the room

Cons:
1. Can improve on the breakfast (not much selection)
2. Location - the hotel is located on a small street, approximately 10 min walk from the main street (and about 20 min walk from the tram station).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CHHB
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was lucky enough to be in Istanbul for 18 days on business - and my work as a writer required that i spend more than a usual amount of time in my room - Aslan and all the staff at Muyan Suites could not have been more helpful on every level. The hotel is a clean lovely boutique hotel - with extraordinary service and support the location is perfect if you are in the Sultanahmet area of the city -
I could not recommend this place more.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

My Dearest Guest dbh219,

We hope to welcome you again in the future.
If you need anything from Istanbul, please do not hesitate to contact with us