“The staff is genuinely amazing”
Review of Muyan Suites

Muyan Suites
Ranked #14 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was lucky enough to be in Istanbul for 18 days on business - and my work as a writer required that i spend more than a usual amount of time in my room - Aslan and all the staff at Muyan Suites could not have been more helpful on every level. The hotel is a clean lovely boutique hotel - with extraordinary service and support the location is perfect if you are in the Sultanahmet area of the city -
I could not recommend this place more.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

My Dearest Guest dbh219,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

There are newer reviews for Muyan Suites

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very beautiful hotel, located on Sultan Ahmed. The rooms are just amazing, nice clean and well designed. Amazing service and very friendly staff. It is so good hotel for tourist and also for business trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

My Dearest Guest GuidoGonzaless,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Muyan Suites! This is a very charming little boutique hotel in the old quarter, walking distance to all of the major sights. Aslan and others were extremely welcoming, offering us free transportation from the airport and always willing to help with suggestions of places to visit. The rooms were large and clean (as well as quiet) and we enjoyed a plentiful breakfast every morning. I highly recommend this hotel for your next visit!

My Dearest Guest nash11780,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

A cute little boutique hotel in an awesome location. Aslan is just wonderful, and of course, the rest of the staffs are. We had an awfully early flights out of Barcelona that morning and they picked us up at the airport-flawless- and right when we arrived at the hotel, they sat us down at the Lobby and brought us those yummy Turkish coffee and a plate full of sweets & cakes. So thoughtful! He also arranged our dinner one night at a Turkish Restaurant that comes with a free pick up & drop off service. Breakfast every morning was plentiful, the room was comfortable & comes with fancy boxes of toiletries, the only thing that is lacking is a counter space to put in our toiletries bags. We also had an A/C issue during our stay but they fixed it right away and very attentive to our needs. We couldn't pick a better hotel- with a great service & staff and an awesome location- for our 1st time in Istanbul.

Room Tip: The 2 rooms right in front of the Lobby might be a little bit noisy for some people, as we are havin...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

My Dearest Guest w0rldtr4veler,

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Outstanding service is the signature of this little boutique hotel. The room is large and clean. I have witnessed first hand of Aslan's generous offer to other guest by making their visit more enjoyable. e.g. Loaning his personal electronic key ticket to a guest. I have requested to have fresh fig for breakfast. I got it daily during my stay which was bought daily from the market. However , the hotel is newly converted from an old building, there is no view from the room or roof top. The shower plumbing has the water backed up.( I forgot to mention to Them for timely action.). There is no shelf space for your own personal toiletry in the bath room. There is no laundry line for you to hang your simple washes. I mark this down for the bath room improvement.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Istanbul where we stayed at the Muyan Suites. I can't say enough about this wonderful hotel. Our stay was very comfortable; everything was spotlessly clean; our room and bathroom was very large and comfortable. The breakfast was abundant. The location was perfect for walking or catching the tram to the prominent sites. However, the best part of our stay was the kind and generous help of Aslan, the hotel manager. He and Furkan, the night manager were very helpful in assisting us with suggested places to visit, maps, restaurants and transportation information. Aslan even provided us with transportation at 3:30 in the morning to the airport to catch our departing flight. Thank you Aslan for making our stay so wonderful.

My Dearest Guest Rebecca998,

Reviewed September 15, 2012

an excellent located. Heart of Istanbul. very close to all the night life of Istanbul.the hotel was very clean staffs were very helpful, friendly welcoming. I've stayed 5 day in this hotel i felt like my home.every thing was perfect

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank juana j
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

My Dearest Guest juana j,