Muyan Suites
$138
$104
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
Dersaadet Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$112
$170
$157
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$67
$58
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquewalking distancefamily suiteminute walkturkeyboutique hotelsmall hotelquiet streetgreat boutiqueexcellent hotelthe hotel managermajor siteshagia sophiaturkish coffeerooms are big
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Highly recommended if you want to have a great holiday in Istanbul, located in a very nice part of old Sultanahmet, blue mosque is 5 mins away, hagia sophia 7 mins, grand bazar 10 mins. Aslan, Ali, Farqan and all others are great. They even waited up for us when we were late for breakfast, which i have never experienced in a hotel before.

Room Tip: To get the best rate call the hotel directly
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

My Dearest Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Small boutique hotel in Sultanahmet only six months old with 11 rooms. Excellent personalised service. My wife and I arrived at different times and were picked up separately with no extra charge. Super location to historical sights and tram station. Spotlessly clean if somewhat small rooms. Nice breakfast comprising Turkish itmes but eggs and pancakes also available. A bit over priced at 150 euros but still highly recommended.

1  Thank Reddy6
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Thank you Mr. Aslan and Mr. Furqan for making our stay at your hotel an unforgetful experience. The Hotel is located at a very convenient location and has everything that a tourist needs and more than anything the hospitality and care extended by its ever attentive staff.. thank you once again and hope to see all of you soon..... Arshad Kagzi & Family..Qatar

Room Tip: Stayed in the Family Suite and found to be very spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

My Dearest Guest arshadkagzi,

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed here 3 nights. The staff was very very friendly, the room was spacious (we had a free upgrade to a suite because it was my husbands birthday) and the shower was superb! The location could not be beter, only a few minutes away from the big attractions.

My Dearest Guest Annelies_de_Cock,

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Fantasic small hotel in Old City - we stayed there for 6 nights. The staff could not do enough for us. Very clean, well equiped hotel. Good location, within walking distance of the main tourist sites of the old town - safe at night. Would highly recommend.

My Dearest Guest Elena C,