“The Best in Istanbul”

Muyan Suites
Ranked #14 of 1,155 Hotels in Istanbul
“The Best in Istanbul”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We met our son and his wife and 2 year old son here. The trip for both famileis was fantastic. Let me explain the hotel. It is a new hotel with an old style charm. It has 11 rooms in total. Many of the staff that work at the hotel are family. The service was exceptional. Every staff member from the cleaning staff, the desk clerk (Fulcon), the Manager (Asian), and the assistant manger (Tugba) were so friendly. They arranged trips for us and treated us all like family. Why do you think I know all of thier names.

The rooms are very comforable. From what I understand, the rooms are about twice the size of other rooms in the historic area. The locatoin is great - about 5 minute walk from the Grand Bazar and 5 minute walk to the Blue Mosque. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Instanbul. We will defintely stay here again when we return.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this review, 6 days ago
My Dearest Guest John P,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

Cemil Hacioglu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Toulouse,France
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We are a mature couple with a great deal of experience in travel. This hotel has the BEST staff! Thank you Asian,Tugba and Furkan for your professional service, great attention to detail, warmth and hospitality. The owners of this hotel hit the jackpot when they hired you.

The location is just minutes from the important sites. It is clean, spacious and well appointed. Breakfast is nice with plenty of offerings. One step outside and one begins to see fresh fruit in abundance. Please offer fresh squeezed orange juice!

It was our first stay in Istanbul. We have a long holiday weekend here in France this weekend....I wish we could return on the next flight!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Diane W
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this review, 4 days ago
My Dearest Guest Diane W,

Brussels
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed four nights in this very nice hotel in Istanbul. The attention and welcoming by Aslan, the manager, and the staff before and during the stay was exceptional. The hotel is well decorated and comfortable. However, the reason why I only give them 4 dots and not 5 is that the triple room (3 adults) did not have an extra bed but a narrow "bed" pulled out from an armchair. That would have been perfect for a child but a bit tight for an adult and was not very comfortable. To be fair, however, I am sure that Aslan would have arranged for a real bed if I had complained but I didn't! The hotel is located on a calm street just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and the tram stop. Perfect for a week-end stay in Istanbul and I warmly recommend Muyan Suites!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ingrid B
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Very close to all the major sights, this is a well located hotel. Fairly new, only open since 2011 it is kitted out with traditional furniture and decor. The room was very large and comfortable. The staff were all very helpful. Lots of bath accessories in the room. A couple of things that stop me from giving it 5 stars. Firstly, attention to detail and finishing in the rooms a little lacking. for example the shower tray was a little shallow, and water wouldn't drain fast enough. Also breakfast area was a little stuffy. They should look at whether they could open up a terrace are, or some where with natural light (not the basement where currently housed).

Still really enjoyed the stay and they gave us a gift on departure. I would stay there again, but would hope the continue to improve the facility as it could be perfect.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RamblingMan
milano
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

The web site tells the truth. The hotel is fully new and all the amenities and services and photos described there are exactly what you will find. I made a wonderful holiday there. Read carefully the meaning of Muyan in the site: you will find the root of the style you will find at MuyanSuites. Muyan is exactly in the middle of all historical sites. Muyan is also near the main ligth underground line T1.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank mariosca1
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I stayed at Muyan for two days.It gave me deep impression of its service. It was my friend's birthday yesterday. They even offer a small gift. So sweet. No matter what questions you have, they are very friendly listen to u and help you. I love this hotel. And I will be back again

• Stayed April 2012
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago
My Dearest Guest pandapriness,

The only reason our staff has been amazing is the fact that we have the best guests. Your heart-warming comment may our day even better and we are always here if you need anything so feel free to call us whenever you would like. I will make sure the staff gets recognition they deserve. We are all exited to have you come back again. Sending lots of love your way.

Sending our best wishes,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 20, 2012

The hotel is located just in the center of old city. It was really so easy to reach to major historical places. The room was large more than enough . It was decorated well. Free internet and the most important thins was hospitality. All the staff were so friendly, kind and helpfull.

Muyan suite is recommended highly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple