“Istanbul Experience”

TTC Day Tours, Istanbul
Ranked #68 of 440 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Turkey Travel Centre allows you to construct your own perfect holiday. Check out the website for ideas and lodge an online enquiry. We'll consult with you about your preferences, and then suggest an itinerary including some must-see sights, together with a few special options most agents don't provide. Consider a balloon flight over Cappadocia, a Cook's Tour of Istanbul or a wreck dive off the beaches of Gallipoli. We provide everything from fully guided tours to just a vehicle and a map, facilitating fully independent travel.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I've just returned from my holidays and wanted to take the time to sincerely thank you for everything you did to ensure my stay in Turkey was a memorable one.

From the first contact I had with you and even the contact we had during my time in Instanbul was exeptional. You're professionalism to assit me with even the smallest detail was of the highest standard.

My experience with the Hotel your recommended and the tours with the private guides ensured we had first class experience.

Thank you for everything and rest assured I will highly recommend you to all my friends wishing to travel to your beautiful country.

Once again my sincere gratitute for all your efforts.

Nia Karteris

in 19 reviews
"company"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We recently completed a tour down the western coast of Turkey organised by Michael Alton Turkey Travel Centre. Everything was so well organised the walking tour on the first day of Istanbul with Mesut was fabulous and fascinating. Michael then organised an extra day at Gallipoli for us with a private tour with Erdem Keseli who went out of his way to make our day so interesting and memorable. The hotels were even better than we anticipated and we didn't have to worry about a thing it all fitted together so well. Everything just flowed perfectly thanks to Michael and Turkey Travel we will certainly recommend them wholehearted to our friends we had a brilliant holiday well done and thank you.

5  Thank Janne M
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Having recently completed a thirteen day visit to Turkey I can only express my pleasure at the arrangements made for us by the Turkey Travel Centre. We arranged a couple of days (1 at either end of the tour) to do our own thing, andthe rest was planned by TTC. All arrangements worked perfectly, the hotels were excellent choices of both location and style, and all the tours were tailored to our needs. It was a great experience and a wonderful place to visit.
Thanks again TTC.

4  Thank Chris L
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We got back two days ago from the Gallipoli Plus tour. It was perfectly organized. Guides were way above average. I want to mention especially Baruk, who showed us Troy, and Ali Arslan, who was with us for Ephesus and Hieropolis.

I understand now why you received such rave reviews on Trip Advisor. Tour was well planned, drivers polite and on time always, and the hotels you chose were excellent. Offering a hot tea and a bread on the way to the airport at 6AM (flight from Pamukkale to Istanbul) was a brilliant touch.

Thanks to TCC & Michael Altan for offering a wonderful product which was even better than expectations. And thank you for helping us plan with so much patience and kind attention.

5  Thank EL14