All reviews business hotel asian side great hotel business trip swimming pool ataturk airport taxi stand sleep quality modern hotel internet connection very pleasant stay rooms are spacious breakfast buffet is stayed nights gym ufuk taxis
Reviewed August 31, 2018

The rooms are clean and comfortable bed and pillow ,The service is really good and staff are very accommodating and nice, breakfast is tasty and has good variety,especial thanks of ufok he help us very much and it has a swimming pool.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Mustafa G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Mahtabshaha,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking time and sharing your valuable comment with us.

We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay and that our service quality met your expectations. It is a great pleasure to read that we met your expectations and ensured a memorable stay for you.

Especially I would like to mention that 100% guest satisfaction is our first and most important priority. We aim to keep the satisfaction of our guests at the top level with the valuable comments which you are sharing with us.

We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to Istanbul at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Asia.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while on business in Istanbul. I finally find a hotel that can accommodate a request for a cool room and will definitely make this my hotel choice while in Istanbul. The hotel is in a decent location, has nice rooms, a nice outside pool and a good gym. The service is really good and staff are very accommodating and nice. Be back in the near future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Mustafa G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Elazarovich,

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Despite my reservation of months earlier, they gave a room in the mid-floor:/
Hotel’s pool is very big and so comfy, the seaside was too windy. Managment was
poor and you can’t find any of the hotel people around in need.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Ms. Ozlem,

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I stayed there every time I visited Istanbul, it has a good location if you will stay in Atasehir area. The rooms are neat and comfortable, the staff is friendly, breakfast is tasty and has good variety, gym equipments have good quality and it has a swimming pool.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mustafa G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Tcholakian1986,

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Service was ok
Food and breakfast nice. Nothing to say.
Close to the Grand Mosquee
Gym romm was big, new equipment, tv, with spa very close.
Wifi availaible in all area of the hotel, computer on the ground floor.
Room was clean.
Take a taxi from here was easy (be careful all taxis are no speaking english).

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mustafa G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear amyos45,