“A waste of money and bluffing staff”
Review of Jurassic Land

and up
Full Day Private Tour: Vialand and Jurassic Land
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One of the few of a kind in the world Jurassic Land, which has been established under the supervision of the American NK&A Company that has also designed the original “Jurassic Park” in Los Angeles, is one of the biggest dinosaur theme parks in the world. While Jurassic Land is accepted as the Europe’s most comprehensive dinosaur-themed park, the museum has been enlisted among top 10 by international authorities such as CNN International as well as leading publications like Four Seasons Magazine. This is how it all began for Jurassic Land where one can walk through following a story: The dinosaur bones discovered during the construction of Forum Istanbul attract the attention of experts and then the research begins. And thus a brand new world is uncovered in the depths of the Marmara Sea... Jurassic Land and Dinosaurs. This mysterious world is waiting for its visitors.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A waste of money and bluffing staff”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

They lied to me about closing hours and they were so rude just to blow me off I promised my son but couldn't get him inside

Visited August 2013
1 Thank gwesam

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Angelholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“GREAT MOVIE”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The whole family enjoyed this visit . the movie especially. Easy to go there with the tram to FORUM ISTANBUL

Visited March 2013
3 Thank HAGELKVIST
Milan, Italy
“Great Place”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is a nice place. One of the places that, specially families, should see in Istanbul.
My kids loved Jurassic Land. We will wisit again soon.

Visited August 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Place For Kids”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We are from Dubai. İ visit place with my kids and they offer us so much enjoyment and fun. Specially their 4D cinema and Museum amazing. Also my kids love their food in Jura Cafe..

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Khalifa B
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time or money”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Looking for something to do with our children (3 and 5) on a rainy day and we made the mistake of choosing this place. First of all - it cost almost $80 (not Lira- US Dollars) for the 4 of us to go in. I was quite frankly shocked, but we had already promised the children so I bit my tongue and pulled out the Visa. We go inside and walk around a small floor of fossils. We went and asked a guide if there was another room - because we saw everything in less than 5 minutes. There was a small sandbox with fake dinosaur eggs and shovels which was the highlight of the experience. Then it's time for the movie which sounded great. It's marketed in the brochure as a journey to Jurassic Land where you'll see the dinosaurs- sounds innocent enough right? WRONG! My kids were traumatized. A better description of this movie should be "When dinosaurs attack". Parents were leaving with their children part way through the 5 minute film. Then you go to a series of rooms with animated dinosaurs and when this ridiculous excuse for a museum tour has concluded you are dumped into the gift shop. To top it all off, as you exit the gift shop there is a display of dinosaurs set up and roped off. We put our kids in front of the props to snap a picture of this nightmare afternoon and were yelled at by an employee who told us we were not allowed to use ths backdrop for a photo - as they wanted to charge you seperately for a photo. Seriously!?! $80 and an hour of my day were not cost enough?!? I don't generally write reviews but this was ridiculous!

Visited August 2012