“great hotel in best location”
Review of Nuru Ziya Suites

Nuru Ziya Suites
Ranked #10 of 1,242 Specialty Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed June 6, 2014

the staff are very helpful, although i booked a standard room they give the standard suite ones. Rooms are spacious with modern decoration with very comfortable bed.

located in the heart of istiklal street (just 5 min walking) close to taksim square (15 min walking) , near galata tower (15 min walking) and close to tophane tram station (10 min walking)
breakfast gust good.
I would definitely recommend to stay at Nuru Ziya.
Thank you!
majid

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank majid1393

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great place to stay - excellent, helpful staff that makes you feel welcome. Rooms are spacious and really nicely decorated. The hotel itself is in great location, close to city center and various restaurants and sites. I would definitely recommend to stay at Nuru Ziya. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Hotel is clean and very up-to-date, including iPhone docking station to listen to your own music and iPad to use and Nespresso machine in the room. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms have great atmosphere. Breakfast has a small, but delicious selection (fresh orange juice, good coffee, nice pastries, dried fruits, healthy yogurt and Turkish breakfast options such as olives). Location is excellent, very close to ample great dining and drinking options in the neighbourhood. We would definitely recommend this hotel. Booking via the hotel's website will give you a free transfer from Ataturk airport if you stay 4 days or longer.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was my first time at Istanbul, I've been there for business and the specific accomodation was recommended by a friendly couple who has visited it two years ago and they remained satisfied. I had a single room with douple bed which was very comfortable. The room and the whole hotel has a modern minimal decoration and it was very clean. My room was small size and hasn't a balkony, just two big windows. There was free internet connection and an ipad in my room and also a possibility to use pc in the lounge/reception area, so I did'nt have to carry my own laptop from my country. The breakfast was decent and simple. The stuff very friendly and helpfull, but sometimes I couldn't understand their way of speaking english or speaking too fast. Something that annoyed me was that despite they said that there was a gym facility and when I asked if I could use it they reply that it was under construction and it would be ready 3 days before my checking out, but that didn't happen. Gym area is still under construction, and that's the way it was 2 years ago when my friends visited these suites. I would really appreciated it if they said from the beginning that it's not going to work!
Although I've been generally satisfied I think it was a little bit overpriced. Of course I must admit that in our price agreement it was included one way free from the airport to the hotel which saved from me at least 50-60 liras that taxi charges. It helped me a lot cause it was my first time in city, I arrived late at night and it wouldn't be easy at that time to search a safe way to find the hotel. Next time I'll know better how to operate. I surely recommend it but if I ever be at Istanbul again I would try to stay somewhere else just for another one opinion. There are so many hotels to choose at this city!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Excellent hotel in a perfect location. Lovely neighborhood with enchanting and colorful restaurants and cafes. Easy access to means of public transportation. Pass-card offered by the hotel was very useful.
Our suite was very clean, bright and comfortable. Staff and services were flawless. Modern, yet very cosy atmosphere.
I definitely recommend it to anyone considering a trip to Istanbul.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marta V
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Excellent location. Very clean and well decorated/equipped room with great atmosphere. Super helpful stuff. Delicious breakfast. Definitely made me feel like returning home every evening and not just to a place for sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Been here just for one night but the service, people, location and room were excellent. Located in the heart of Beyoglu this place is just set off the busy streets so very calm, it got very spacious rooms with all the amenities there (maybe the kitchenette could use a little stove). By entering the lobby you find a very friendly and helpfull staff who are fluent in english. All, very recommandable

Room Tip: Choose the one more up.